March 2013 Wonderbox Review

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Assalamualaikum and hello peeps ! Today my first Wonderbox subscription has arrived. I actually "ran" away for a while from my multimedia class (2-6pm, yes it's FOUR freakin hours long) at 4pm to pick my parcel up at my residential college as the post office there opens at 4pm till 5pm, and I can't be patient enough to wait for tomorrow. Thanks to a friend who helped me in the process ^_^ Lets move straight to the box shall we ? :)


safe in bubble wrap

secured with a black ribbon

total 5 products

Murad Oil Free Sunblock SPF30, 10ml sample size (RM170/50ml)
  •  antioxidant-rich formula
  • prevents signs of premature aging caused by environmental exposure
  • lightweight, shine-free
  • high UVA/UVB protection
  • macro-minerals leaves an oil-free matte finish
Murad Active Radiance Serum, 3.7ml sample size (RM398/30ml)
  •  restores skin natural radiance, resilience and clarity
  • contains Resilience-C Complex, a new stable vitamin C technology 
  • delivers 50 times the collagen building, skin brightening and cell-protecting power of the ordinary topical vitamin C
Murad Hydro Dynamic Ultimate Moisture, 10ml sample size (RM298/50ml)
  •  extraordinarily luxurious blend of super-hydrating ingredients
  • quenches the skin, restores youthful resiliency and tone
  • the most opulent moisturizer in Murad's line
Elianto Fionatto blush in 04 Hot Pink, full size 4.5g (RM19 each)
  •  ultra fine powder gives out smooth & fine finishing
  • rose extract and gingko biloba for emollient and anti-oxidant property
Wild Ferns Kiwifruit Rejuvenating Hand Creme, 30ml full size (as claimed by Wonderbox)
  •  contains the beneficial properties of kiwifruit oil, shea butter, sweet almond oil and vitamin E
  • blended with Prosina, a hydrolysed Keratin derived from New Zealand sheep's wool
  • soothe and repair rough and dry damaged hands
smallest product in the box

comparison of sizes

cute tiny jar

Thoughts ?

The first thing that came into my mind when I took hold of the parcel, "EH, WHY SO LIGHT ?" and I found the answer upon unboxing. When the content came into my sight, I have a mixture of happiness and also sadness. However I'm glad that all the products are suitable for me to use. The only drawback is that the sample sizes are waaayyy too small =_='' it saddens me actually coz this is the first time I subscribed to Wonderbox. The previous editions were a huge success and made me subscribed.

I'm looking forward to try all the Murad products as I found that their properties really suit my skin condition, good job Wonderbox team! The kiwifruit hand cream is also very exciting as the scent is very pleasing and I hope that it will work wonders on my hands ^_^ The hot pink blusher, on the other hand, is a new thing for me so far as I only own natural color blushers because I dont dare to experience with bright colors, yet. Truth be told, I'm not really into bright colored blushers as I prefer natural/earth/sunkissed tone of blushers more but hey, why not I step out of my comfort zone, right ? ;)

Will I continue subscribing ?

I would like to try and subscribe for their April 2013 edition, as I believe that Wonderbox team will absolutely give their very best to satisfy the customers. I could see it from their responses towards the comments on facebook, and I can give them 5 stars for customer service/feedback. Very humble team indeed they are :)

From Wonderbox

an announcement from Wonderbox team regarding the March box



*this box is bought by using my own money and I'm not sponsored in any way for making this review.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts