Of Glasses and Lenses

Thursday, August 08, 2013

Assalamualaikum and Hello! Here's me, writing this post with my specs on, taking a rest after filling my tummy with all the rendang, ketupat and serunding ^_^

Well, talking about glasses, I've been wearing them since I was 12 years old, the year I discovered my shortsightedness. Now that I'm an *ahemm* adult already, I have jumped into the contact lenses bandwagon, but in the days where my eyes feel sore due to insufficient sleep and the occasional haze, I still go back for my faithful spectacles.

Recently, I was introduced to GlassesOnline, Malaysia's first online glasses store. Upon viewing their website, I'm amazed on the wide selection of brands they carry! If you wanna experience the "spoilt for choice" moment, you must visit GlassesOnline and see it for yourself ^_^



WHAT IS GLASSESONLINE?

GlassesOnline offers a wide selection of high quality prescription eyeglasses, frames, contact lenses, and branded sunglasses for both men and women. Here you can find Ray Ban, Gucci, Adidas and Christian Dior, as well as private label products at extra low prices. 

The same goes to their stocks of contact lenses, which you can opt for daily, weekly and monthly lenses. The brands offered for contact lenses such as Acuvue, Air Optix Aqua, Biomedics, Focus Dailies, Freshlook, Soflens and Proclear are all trusted brands with stellar performance and top quality. Just click on the webpage and see whether you need toric lenses, colored lenses or just the regular prescription contact lenses, GlassesOnline have it all with great price that you'll find it hard to turn down ^_^


HOW DO I PAY?

Once you have confirmed your purchase, payment can be made via credit card, online banking, paypal bank transfer or cash on delivery. They also offer FREE nation-wide shipping (also to Singapore and Hong Kong) and 30 days return policy on all orders. 

I HAD BEEN THROUGH BAD ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE

Heyy, don't worry! GlassesOnline is commited in providing their customers with quick, easy, safe and secure shopping experience. Their friendly customer service is available through both email and phone, and they are always ready to help you with everything from general information to style advice and customization. Just ring or email them all days between 9AM to 6PM.


Now here's a special treat to all my readers ^_^ With purchases above RM100 at GlassesOnline, get RM20 off by entering the discount code GOamirah20 upon checkout! Buy anything above RM100, from glasses, contact lenses to sunglasses, you'll get the RM20 off ^_^ remember, the offer won't last forever so, get it now!!





Please give GlassesOnline a visit, I'm sure you'll not be disappointed with the products and prices they offer ^_^ I have made my choice for a pair of contact lenses, and I'm currently waiting for its arrival! They'll meet you in the next post, stay tuned!

Thank you so much for reading, and to all of you, I would like to wish Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri :) Have a joyful celebration ^_^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts