2014 Update : Semakan Peperiksaan Online Pegawai Tadbir Diplomatik Gred M41

Wednesday, October 15, 2014


Assalamualaikum and hello :) First and foremost, I'd like to thank Allah SWT for the blessings He gave upon me. Seems like today has been nothing but good news. I first thought that I wasn't selected for this test, because I didn't get the right info on where to check. Plus I worked the afternoon shift earlier today so I was not in the condition to properly check for anything. 

Well, it has always been my dream to work as a PTD officer. I don't know how tough the job is, I never had any prior exposure. But one thing for sure, I want it. My senior, who is also a PTD officer, was very 'kind' to tell me that "kerja PTD ni penat" (working as a PTD officer is tiring) as his first advice to me. Whatever it is, I hope Allah helps me through this, and I hope He shows me the way where I am supposed to go.

For me, it does not matter what I will do and what lies ahead for me, because I am truly confident of what He has promised to me. I'll work hard and smart for my ambition, and I hope if you are reading this, please pray the best for me okay? Love you guys!

Click here to check :

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Salam, Mieza! That's good news! My sister pun currently working as PTD under KBS. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salam sis, thank you! Wahh, nanti nak pm you la tanya sikit2, maybe you can help me ask her? hehe

      Delete
  2. cik fafa pun dapat juga. all the best mieza! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts