UK Haul

Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Assalamualaikum and hello! This post is mainly intended for you to feast your eyes and maybe plan for your upcoming haul :) My brother recently got back from the UK and he's back for good. So, me being the opportunist sister, I made a list of stuff not available in Malaysia and told my brother to get them all for me. Of course, I didn't get everything due to stock's unavailability so yeah, it's alright. Everything was passed to me as a gift because I helped to proofread his dissertation, yeayyyy! 


I have bad breakouts and some nasty acne marks. So, I want to try this holy grail cream as I heard many people swore by it. First impression : I love the smell of this La-Roche Posay Effaclar Duo and how fast it dries on my skin without leaving any sticky feeling afterwards. It does not dry up my skin surface and I cannot wait to see the difference it can make to my skin if it really works on me :) 


Mask of Magnaminty is my first ever LUSH product and I am so darn happy to finally own this! I got the small tube first because I want to see if I am not allergic to it and also because it expires quite fast and I only have one face to wear this thang. First impression : I love the smell, it's like having chocolate mint ice-cream nearby your nose. I love the consistency of this mask, the granules in it that acts like a scrub when I'm washing it off. I like the minty, cooling sensation it gives on my skin for the first few minutes of application. I like how the mask is not gooey or drippy. I love how smooth my skin feels afterwards. The first 2 weeks of using it, my skin had some tiny reactions to it but after that it seems like everything is going well. Let's finish it and then I'll make a proper review aite?


I don't know how to draw my brows, period. I tried and I failed and I don't have the patience yet, at least not now. My brows are perfectly bushy and it needs to be tamed. The Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara is my second tube and I love this stuff, it helps my brow look neat all day. As for the Brow Drama Pomade Crayon, I am still mustering the courage to take my first dip into it. 


I have been totally loyal to my Clinique foundation and it's running out and I just need something new to try. I read many reviews saying that this Dream Velvet foundation is worth buying and trying so I told myself why not? I haven't popped this one yet, but I hope that the formula is okay to be worn in this tropical climate. 


Ever since I read about this Rimmel #Insta Flawless primer from a British beauty blogger's post, I couldn't keep it off my mind and I decided to bag em too. I actually asked my brother to buy both shades but he ended up buying 2 of the same shade. Luckily the shade Light Medium has a yellow undertone (at least to my eyes it does) and when I wore it, it blends out nicely on my skin tone and it does not give any weird cast to my face. This primer is very moisturizing that wearing a tad too much will make my skin a bit greasy especially for Malaysian weather but there's a lot to it than this minor setback. Will review soon!


I am currently using the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder after my loose powder routine and I am loving it to the core! No wonder it's a favourite among many people and it's a shame that Rimmel pulled off from Malaysian market a few years ago. The only downside is the packaging as butterfingers must be extra careful with it. I'm usually very calm and organized but sometimes there were shitty moments where I nearly dropped this powder but thank God I managed to catch it before it breaks into a thousand pieces. As for the bronzer, it was a free gift for buying 4 Rimmel products, that was what my brother told me. Ok lah, I never wore any bronzer before, maybe it's time to experiment. 

Thanks for reading and I will come back with more reviews on these products soon!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts