b.liv O2 Bubbly Bright Oxygenating Mask & Nano Bio-Cellulose Mask Sheet Review

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

As a believer of mask wonders to the skin, I have always been trying different types of masks be it mask packs or sheet masks. I have oily combination skin and therefore my preference is inclined towards clay mask, mud mask and hydrating gel masks, all in tubes because I rarely find sheet masks entertaining.

I have long learned about the existence of oxygenating mask and as far as I can remember, I might have tried it once a few years back but I really can't remember what brand it was. Thanks to b.liv who just introduced their latest skin saving product, I am now loaded with opinions regarding their O2 Bubbly Bright Oxygenating Mask and Nano Bio-Cellulose Mask Sheet.



O2 Bubbly Bright Oxygenating Mask (RM99) 50g

Lets start with the O2 Bubbly Bright Oxygenating Mask first! b.liv claims that their O2 Bubbly Bright Oxygenating Mask is a purifying mask that combines oxygen bubble and rice powder to brighten and enliven complexion. This O2 Bubbly Bright Oxygenating Mask is made up of three main ingredients which are oxygen bubble for purifying the skin, rice powder that acts as brightening agent, and red soft beads for mild exfoliating. 


Who needs this mask? Well, for someone who is looking to achieve radiant and fresh looking skin, this O2 Bubbly Bright Oxygenating Mask is the right choice for you. It promotes cell regeneration, production of collagen and with disciplined use, it can help your skin to enhance the absorption and effectiveness of other skincare products that you layer on your skin.

Keep in mind that it is important for users to know proper handling and storage of this O2 Bubbly Bright Oxygenating Mask. You definitely want your precious mask pack to be in good condition until its last drop, right? Here's some storage tips for b.liv O2 Bubbly Bright Oxygenating Mask:

  1. Ensure the jar is always properly closed with its inner lid
  2. Due to the O2 bubble formulation, expect cheese holes on the product. It's natural, no worries!
  3. Use the spatula provided for hygiene purpose and to avoid product contamination
  4. Avoid using your fingers to scoop out the product as it may cause the mask to bubble up

The O2 Bubbly Bright Oxygenating Mask is fairly easy to use. Just scoop the mask out with the spatula provided (don't dip your fingers into the tub, it's unhygienic) and smooth it out on your face, avoiding mouth and eye area. One thing I learned after a few times of using this mask on my face, it oxygenates fast, means it went bubbly very very fast so please massage the mask out on your face at a fair speed. You'll want to sit back and stare at your own reflection while the mask bubbles up and turns frothy, or you just wanna relax and enjoy the fizzy sensation on your face for 5-10 minutes. When the bubbling has stopped, gently massage the mask off your face and wash off with lukewarm water. I prefer to use a dampened washcloth because using hands only made me spare an extra effort to get all the slippery layer of this mask off my skin. 


Well, it is safe for me to say that my skin is loving this O2 Bubbly Bright Oxygenating Mask because so far I have not experienced any adverse reactions to it. My skin felt smooth and super clean every time after I used this mask, and there was no redness or itchiness either. In terms of brightening, I can see that it does give a bright skin effect after use. Maybe with super disciplined, long-term dedication towards using this mask will help someone to get a brighter skin tone. Do give it a try!


Now let's move to their second, more convenient and less hassle product which is the Nano Bio-Cellulose Mask Sheet. They have three variants and they come in a box of 4 pcs, retailing at RM129/box :
  • Hydrate Away Moisturizing Bio-Cellulose Mask - deeply hydrate, repair and clarify skin
  • Age Eraser Youth Preserving Bio-Cellulose Mask - firm up skin, reduce fine lines and wrinkles appearance
  • Sooth Me Now Soothing Bio-Cellulose Mask - calm, repair and rejuvenate skin


I don't have pictures of me using this sheet mask but you can still have my honest opinions on it. b.liv claimed that their bio-cellulose sheet masks are made of fine fibre structures that are extracted from plants and fermented by microorganisms, and formed by nano scale fibre at 30 nanometers in diameter to enable this special sheet masks to perform better than any normal sheet masks in essence penetration through the inner skin layer.

Their bio-cellulose mask has the ability to retain high volume of serum due to the fact that its nano bio-cellulose fiber structure being 1/1000 times thinner than human hair. I enjoyed the smooth surface of the mask being in contact with my skin, thanks to its nano bio-cellulose technology. I used the Soothe Me Now mask because my skin needs that specific soothing care after being under the sun and being constantly treated with acne medication. This sheet mask comes with double protective layer simply for hygiene purpose and it does not feel flimsy at all upon being smoothed over my face.
 

Tips to enjoy your sheet mask more, store them in your fridge to ensure a cooling sensation. I did this all the time and I love spending 15-20mins having the mask soaking its rich serum onto my skin with that icy coolness. It is a good therapy after a long day but don't fall asleep with the mask on your face till morning :p This nano bio-cellulose masks have displayed clinically proven results. Those using the Hydrate Away Moisturizing bio-cellulose mask reported an increase of skin hydration level by 15.6% after 2 hours of single use. After 4 hours of single use, it is reported that skin hydration level increased by 16.1%, isn't that wonderful? *results based on an independent clinical study, individual may vary

I would rate this Nano Bio-Cellulose Mask Sheet a 4/5 because I honestly love everything about it. The fit is perfect on my face, it doesn't slip when I walked around my room with the sheet mask on my face, it delivers what it promised (for the soothing mask, at least to my skin) and all in all, it definitely feels like a lavish masking experience ^_^

If you're interested to buy these masks, you can get them at SASA outlets nationwide or online beauty stores like HermoLazada and 11street. Use my discount code MIEZA25 upon checkout to get 25% off when you purchase from b.liv online store. Thanks for reading and have fun masking!

For more information, visit :

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts