Get Your Freak On!

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Assalamualaikum and hello! I was invited by our sweet Farisha Nadia to do this Get Your Freak On tag, and also coincidentally tagged after reading it from Angeline's blog too as she wrote "I'm tagging YOU! If you're reading this post! :P" 



1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
I don't really have a fixed nickname among my family members. My dad calls me kakak, my siblings call me kak izzah, and my mom calls me girl.

2. What's a weird habit of yours?
I cannot stay (sit) in a fixed position for a very long time unless I'm reading a book. 

3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Definitely! The top 2 are necrophobia and mycophobia . 

4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?
Red by Taylor Swift :)

5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
I don't mind anybody who wants to smoke but I definitely can't stand people smoking nearby me and 'showering' me with the awful smokes. I wish I could just say "Go die faster but I do not wish to tag along so, please get the hell out of here"

6. What's one of your nervous habits?
Biting my nails of course!

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Most of the time, at the middle.

8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name?
I don't give it a name, but all I can recall is it was a pinkish-white toddler sized rabbit. 

9. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?
I don't do Starbucks :)

10. What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
I cannot remember if I ever preached anything before XD But as far as I can remember, I seldom use moisturizer before this as I thought my oily skin doesn't need them =_='' man, I was wrong. I also didn't put on sunscreen until last year. 

11. Which way do you face in the shower? 
360 degrees XD

12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'? 
I don't know if it's weird to you or not but my friends say it's crazy and they can't do it. 

I usually did it when sitting on a chair, not on the floor like this. It looks crazier/weirder the original way.

13. What's your favorite comfort food that's 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways? 
Fries! I love Crazy Cheddar from Crazy Potato ^_^ OMG, I wish I could have them now! Too bad there's no outlet in Melaka. Oh, I love KFC's cheezy wedges too!

14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
Shit.

15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing? 
Anything loose and comfortable that doesn't make me feel like being steamed/in a sauna.

16. What did you used to wear that you thought was cool but now you realize it wasn't that hot?
I can't really answer this as I am never the fashionista type. I wear anything I'm comfortable wearing, and most importantly what convinces me to feel pretty and confident ^_^

I hereby would like to tag :

Illy 

and definitely everyone who reads this post :D do share your links and comments below ya ^_~

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts