My 21st Birthday

Friday, February 15, 2013

Assalamualaikum and hello :) Alhamdulillah, it's my 21st birthday today. I'M LEGAL !!! hahaha XD I'd like to thank Allah for letting me live in this beautiful world, bless me with a loving family, color my life with cheerful friends and educate me with the best teachers. Hitting this age, I dont feel old. Rasa lebih kanak-kanak daripada biasa, yeah maybe it's a denial phase :p Forgive me, let the birthday girl have some fun~ I received a lot of birthday wishes, thank you to everyone :) I also received my exam result, a present from someone special and so dear to me (thank you for your thoughtfulness darling). Alhamdulillah everything is okay, manageable :) Btw my family celebrated my birthday together with my little sister's birthday, as hers was on February 13th ^_^ Now, pictures !

the tiramisu cake was delicious ! and they spelled my name wrongly =_=''

amoi baby sister and sunburn older sister


umi, nabilah, wafa, me, husna


me, wafa, abah
a tee, a card, a ........

just guess what's inside :p

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts