Review : Nature's Lab Refreshng Body Whip

Saturday, February 23, 2013

sample size

safe packaging, prohibits the lotion from spilling/smearing the lid
texture/color

Assalamualaikum and hi ! Today I would like to share about my new love, Nature's Lab Refreshng Body Whip ^_^ This body whip has been my absolute favorite for the past two weeks. I did not purchase it, I received it from HiShop Malaysia among the 3 free samples they provide for customers. For a sample sized product, I'd say the content is very generous!

Now lets move on to the review shall we ? 

Smell : very fragrant, not too strong, addictive (makes me wanna smell my hand all the time XD)
Consistency : medium. not that thick like Johnson's, nut runny either. just nice. (see 3rd image)
Texture : light, non-greasy, absorbs fast into skin.

My Thought ?
 This is the best lotion I have ever used ! It moisturizes my skin very well, it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy after application, it smells wonderful, and it absorbs into my skin fast ! When I wash my hands a few minutes after applying it, my skin does not feel slimy/greasy upon contact with water, like some other lotions did. Even my mom loves this body whip ^_^ I bring it in my bag all the time, and it has been my skin's saviour whenever my skin feels dry on the go. 

Rating : 5/5

Have you ever used this body whip ? Please share your thoughts !
^_^


p/s : dont forget to check out HiShop Malaysia's facebook and website !
all the marvelous offers are there for you to grab, wait not :D

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i got this in my MIVVA Beauty box subscription! the scent? omg...heavenly! its sweet but refreshing and it is not too sticky when applied!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mieza,

    Thank you for your recent purchase with HiShop and we would also like to thank you for your kind review.

    My name is Shaun Lee, Co-Founder of HiShop.my, White.my and MilkADeal.com.

    I read about what you do and I was wondering if you might be interested to help us out on a part-time basis. I understand you are a student at UiTM. Basically we are looking for people who is able to help us gather product reviews from the internet for our various products.

    The beauty about this work is that you can do this remotely. So you won't have to come into the office.

    Please don't mind my direct approach. No worries if you don't have the time or if you are interested. I just thought I'd ask give you have an interest in such products.

    Thanks very much and have a great Sunday.

    Shaun
    shaun@hishop.my

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts