Fight Monster Pore with Laneige Mini Pore Range

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Assalamualaikum and hello! Let me ask you one thing. Who in their right mind never feel a tinge of jealousy over the sparkling beauty of Korean actresses? None, right. I always want to have their clear skin. I am never a K-Pop fan but I appreciate their flawless beauty. So, when Laneige asked if I would love to grace their Flawless Beauty Launch, I definitely said yes and flew to Shangri-La Putrajaya to meet them ^_^
There were three key products that Laneige introduced to us that day in accordance to the Flawless Beauty theme, and there was also another two complimentary products to further enhance that flawless beauty aim :) The 3 key products are from Laneige Mini Pore range which are the Pore Control BB Cushion which has took the beauty world by a storm and made everyone scrambling for this babe, and another two latest product that will be in the market this July 2015, which are Laneige Mini Pore Blurring Tightener and Laneige Mini Pore Waterclay Mask. Another two products that were also introduced to us were Laneige Cushion Highlighter and Laneige Satin Loose Powder_EX. 
We were told that this Laneige Mini Pore range was designed to fight off "monster pores". Monster pores are the biggest deterrents in achieving perfect skin with flawless makeup finish. Hence, Laneige is introducing to us their latest breakthrough in skincare and pore management with Laneige Mini Pore Blurring Tightener and Laneige Mini Pore Waterclay Mask. Laneige believes that this Mini Pore range will be able to help women to skip preparatory stages of makeup application and in no time will be able to help conceal enlarged pores, acne and blemishes. 
Mini Pore Waterclay Mask, 70ml (RM100)
This watery gel-type clay mask works effectively in controlling excessive sebum, tightening pores and supplying moisture to dry pores. Formulated with Pore Minisizing formula exclusively by Laneige, it contains Mint Water that strengthens the skin's barrier by supplying moisture to skin in order to care for pore dryness that leads to monster pores. It also contains Pine Needle Extract that controls excessive sebum secretion and prevents pore enlargement. This Waterclay Mask consists of naturally extracted mud from the Shinan area in Korea, which is the only 1st grade uncontaminated area of mud flat and a UNESCO World Heritage site. Its properties of excellent sebum absorption is better than of Canadian Glacier Mud. 

So yeah, I've tested this mask once (actually, today at home) and my first impression would be :
  • this mask is so cooling on my skin.
  • easy to spread as it is exactly like a watery gel, it doesn't drip. safe!
  • it dries within 10 minutes and it dries hard. you can't laugh or smile.
  • it brings out the impurities on my nose when I wiped the mask off. i proceeded with a nose pack and the result was marvellous XD
  • it is advised to wipe the mask off using the sea sponge provided to remove the mask effectively, or else you won't realize that there is still a thin layer of gray mud left on your skin. wipe it off using the sponge until you didn't see any gray traces left.
  • my skin feels smooth, moist and clean after using this Laneige Mini Pore Waterclay Mask


Laneige Mini Pore Blurring Tightener, 40ml (RM135)
Mini Pore Blurring Tightener is a finisher that controls excess sebum with pine needle extract, and it also contains fresh mint water to moisturize the pores and at the same time helps to smooth pores that have become enlarged. Used as the last step in skincare regime, the Mini Pore Blurring Tightener promises to boost the effects of your prior skincare steps, control oil and sebum production and most importantly, it prevents pore enlargement from accelerating. With continuous use and proper skincare regime, it can help to lighten skin tone and tightens enlarged pores. 

Flawless Makeup in 2.5 Seconds 

Now we've arrived at the most interesting part of the post! During the event, we were told that Laneige can help us to achieve flawless makeup look in just 2.5 seconds! At first I found it hard to believe because the period is so short but true to what people say, seeing is believing :) The BB Cushion Pore Control (picture below) is created by Laneige to help women achieve a perfect, flawless, pore-free makeup finish as it is targeted to combat large pores with its Pore Control Care properties. 
This BB Cushion Pore Control contains Pure Purifying Complex formulated with Melia, Keratinase and Salicylic Acid (people with acne problem, dont tell me you've never heard of salicylic acid) that works to remove poison and waste around the pores and at the same time it also helps to improve skin capability to defend itself from factors that cause acne and blemishes. Makeup base with acne fighting properties? Give me ten! 

You should also know that this BB Cushion Pore Control contains Tight Silicon Elastometer that gently fill up the areas in between the pores. Also formulated with soft focus powder to diffuse reflection, these features made the BB Cushion Pore Control excellent for pore and skin bump coverage. Another factor that makes me fall in love with this BB Cushion Pore Control is because it comes with a strong UV protection with SPF50+PA+++ and it also has a sweat-proof formula. Another magical factor comes packed in this BB Cushion Pore Control is that it provides a cooling sensation that is able to reduce skin temperature by 3 degree Celcius. Sold? I am. 

FYI we were required to make a video on these three products during the event as a challenge. My team (me, Miriam and Kelly) made a video starred by yours truly and Miriam, showing how we incorporated the use of Mini Pore Waterclay Mask and Mini Pore Blurring Tightener to get ready for Laneige Flawless Beauty party, and then on how the BB Cushion Pore Control helped me achieve flawless beauty in just 2.5 seconds ^_^ I don't know whether I shall put the video here or not, it was beautifully edited by Miriam despite the crazy time constraint we had but I feel segan lah to share XD We managed to get third place out of 6 group, hehe!
disclaimer : i am not this fair. this happened with Laneige Pore Control BB Cushion, sunlight and filter. Thank you.
I have been using this BB Cushion Pore Control for a week now and I honestly am impressed with its capability. As you can see in the above pictures, this BB Cushion Pore Control comes in 7 shades to cater to the need of Asian skin tone. This is the first time I ever found a large shade variant from a Korean cosmetic brand as they tend to only have a maximum of three shades only, which is a pain to me. So on my part, I say that this BB Cushion Pore Control does not oxidize and doesn't made me look like a plaster ghost, it is definitely sweat-proof as it doesn't melt or transfer, and best of all when I got home after a 7 hour spent walking outside, in the mall, eating, waiting for the train, watching a movie, my makeup still looks flawless and I was praised for how my skin looks at 12am. Who doesn't love that? Oh, I even cried and this BB Cushion Pore Control does not come off. I only needed to blot once and my skin doesn't even look oily anyway, I just blotted because I touched my skin and it feels a tiny bit oily. 
Miriam, Mieza, Kelly
All in all, I really had fun with my fellow ladies and Laneige during the event. As I have tried all three Mini Pore range products, I say it passed my expectations and I recommend this Mini Pore range products if you are looking for a mask, a skin finisher and a BB cushion that helps you look flawless without the crazy monster pore peeking through your makeup ^_^ I plan on making separate reviews for all three products, so stay tuned for more ya? Till then!
they even personalized our goodie bag, i feel so loved!
Product Info :

Laneige Mini Pore Blurring Tightener : RM 135 (40ml)
Laneige Mini Pore Waterclay Mask : RM 100 (70ml)
Laneige BB Cushion Mini Pore : RM 159 (15g + 1pc refill)

***Blurring Tightener and Waterclay Mask will be available at Laneige counters from July 2015 onwards.

Love,
Mieza

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. I'm so jelly now!! I've been looking forward to try the mask for months now since its launching in Seoul!
    I'm using both version of BB Cushion and indeed the Pore Control is awesome but then I realised it's not so great in air-conditioned area (lecture halls..) For outdoor, this is one is great. But for indoor, I would go for the Whitening one. Well, I have normal-oily skin so it's a bit complicated. So, yeah. Both rock my world.
    You're a lucky girl, babe!
    xx, Mira | http://lemieletlavanille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey babe! Why doesnt the pore control cushion do well in air-cond ya? Mind sharing on how it goes for you? i hope you'll get your hands on the mask in no time ^_^

      Delete
  2. Mieza ur're so lucky! I've been wanting to try Laneige products and I still haven't even had one in my life, the pore waterclay mask looks so convincing! Looking forward to buy at least one Laneige product for myself soon! ^_^

    Great Post tho! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been using Laneige Multi Berry Yogurt Pack before this and I say that Laneige does produce good skincare ^_^ hope one day you'll get to pop your very 1st Laneige ;)

      Delete
    2. I've been using Laneige Multi Berry Yogurt Pack before this and I say that Laneige does produce good skincare ^_^ hope one day you'll get to pop your very 1st Laneige ;)

      Delete
    3. I've been using Laneige Multi Berry Yogurt Pack before this and I say that Laneige does produce good skincare ^_^ hope one day you'll get to pop your very 1st Laneige ;)

      Delete
  3. The mask and the bb cushion looks promising!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really love the mask, it's fun to use! the bb cushion is a darling too, it brightens my face like no other, but i just realized that in aircond, it tends to cake after 5 hours. not really obvious but it does turn cakey with the oiliness of my face, can only be seen if i look closely at the mirror. i guess i need to revise the way i used it :)

      Delete
  4. Mieza dia punya cushion Mini pore tu tahan berapa lama ye ? "_

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isi dia 15g je kak, tapi sebab mieza baru pakai so i also cannot tell how long dia tahan. beli 1 kotak ada +1 refill so actually dapat 2 in one price :)

      Delete
  5. now im tempted to try out the mask haha :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's fun, if you have extra cash to spend on this or you found good deals, do take it ;)

      Delete
  6. I hate Laneige.... (actually it is the complete opposite) because they come out with all these amazing products that gets me so addicted to them... I cannot live without my Laneige BB Cushion now... it is my life saver... almost flawless skins in less then a couple of minutes... minutes.. not seconds as I am slow at dabbing it on... hahahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha you're so dramatic! but i definitely agree on the BB Cushion, it's an ultimate lifesaver. I've used Etude's cushion and I say I can bin it now, nothing close to Laneige's.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts