Bloop Cosmetics Review : Bloop LV Lip Gloss

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Assalamualaikum and hello ^_^ Hey hey, I'm back! Sorry for the long hiatus, I don't even know how to begin explaining to you guys about it. Maybe I'll do another post of "Where Have I Been All These While", hehe! 

This is a review post for an awesome lip gloss I received from HiShop Malaysia upon attending a workshop with Bloop Cosmetics at Sunway Pyramid not long before. Thank you HiShop for inviting me to a happening and candylicious workshop, I met a bunch of cheerful and friendly beauty bloggers and I got to learn on how to apply Bloop cosmetic and skincare products too (separate post coming up!). 

Here's the star of this post, Bloop LV Lip Gloss in shade 218 ^_^


As you can see, shade 218 is a vibrant red shade. I fell in love at first sight with the color as I'm the person who loves any lip products that scream RED, real RED. Maybe I'm among the brave souls who enjoy pulling the shade that not everybody has the courage to do so ^_~ My first expectation was that this lip gloss will be as red on my lips as it seems in the tube. Below are the swatches with and without flash. 

with flash

without flash
Oh before I forgot, this lip gloss has the normal doe foot applicator to help making your application a breeze! When I applied it on my lips, the first thing that popped into my mind is how moisturizing it feels on my lips! I also love it coz this lip gloss does not have any funny smell on it, and its consistency is not too runny so you don't have to worry about having it smearing or bleeding off your lips :D However, the color payoff on the lips is a bit sheer and it is not as opaque as seen in the tube and on my hands. So for those who does not prefer a flaming red color on your lips, fret not as this could be the perfect lip gloss shade for you ^_^

I am not really the lip gloss type of girl, but I do love Bloop LV Lip Gloss. I experienced wearing them during the workshop, had it on top of my lipstick and I can't stop admiring my own lips (vain, I know hahaha!). Bloop LV Lip Gloss succeeded in making my lips pretty, gives a healthy shine to my lips and they do have a selection of colors to compliment us pretty ladies ^_^ pssst, they are really moisturizing too! My lips didn't go flaky or dry after wearing them :)

Retailing at RM28 each, you can get Bloop LV Lip Gloss at HiShop Malaysia or Bloop counters, so what are you waiting for? Go try them now! Use this discount code TRYUSNOW at HiShop Malaysia's website for purchases above RM99 and get a RM20 discount voucher (valid till 30th August 2013) ^_^ 

To find out more, dont forget to click on these links :

Give some love and "Like" Hishop Malaysia Facebook

p/s : they always have surprises on their Facebook page, so be sure to visit 'em everyday okay! you might be the lucky peeps~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts