Farmasi CC Cream REVIEW

Tuesday, July 02, 2013


Assalamualaikum and hello! 
Today I'm gonna review about an item I received from HiShop Malaysia.
It was included in my May Ambassador Surprise Pack that I received not long ago (click to see more!)

I used this product the day it arrived coz I can't wait to see why people are now raving about CC cream, especially from Farmasi/FCC. After using it for a few times, I definitely understand why it is not hard to love this product.
spread evenly. it does look very natural. 
Tone : suits my skin color very well. It does not turn patchy at all even after I sweat or sat in an air-conditioned room for hours.

Application : smooth. So far I only used my fingers to blend it on my face, with a circular motion.

Texture : It is not too runny and not too thick. It does not settle on fine lines, easily blended by fingers and I think by using a stippling/flat-top brush, sponge or beauty blender will make application smoother and more flawless look is achievable. It dries fast, but it doesn't give you blotches of different colors on skin like certain foundations did.

Since I have oily skin, I top the CC cream with Elianto loose powder (my favourite loose powder) and my face only gets oily after 4 hours, which is okay for me considering our climate here in Malaysia.

This CC cream has a very pleasant smell, sweet but not too powerful. Just nice, and it reminds me of the Danone biscuit factory in JB, hehe..

For those who love to wear light makeup, I totally recommend you this CC cream from Farmasi. It does give a natural look, the coverage is good for a CC cream and it really does not clog pores. No breakouts experienced at all, however do take note of the ingredients if you have skin allergic. It does not contain perfume, and the sweet smell is claimed to be from its natural ingredients (told by the Farmasi staff).

Made in Turkey
Halal cosmetic product
(visit Fatin Liyana's and Maria Elena's review 
if you're still sceptical about the Halal status)
 Size : 50ml
Color range : Medium to dark / light to medium
Price : RM45.90

buy it from Hishop!


Got anything to ask? Feel free to drop your comments below!
Thank you for reading
^_^

Find me on :

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Sis bole x explaint psal cra pmbyran dia? kurang fhm la.. gna guna online banking je ke? Anyway thnks..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanna try this cc cream many girls tell me to try it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts