Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Review & Swatches

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Assalamualaikum and hello!


Today I'm gonna share with you guys my current favourite lip products, Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain. I got it from Watson during their mega sale a month back. It was such a steal, getting two of these babies for RM49.50 ^_^ It has been a long time I wished to own them but I keep on stalling from buying it until the sale came. Le bf said that my eyes popped out of their sockets when I saw the sale, hahaha! 


The two colors that I bought were Romantic (the red one) and Rendezvous (the orange one). I never had an orange lip product so I guess I should start my collection with these balm stain. As for the red one, it's a must have color for me, I really love red lips!


Among the unique features of this balm stain is that they have pointy tip like a pencil, not flat top like normal lip balms. The content can be taken out by twisting the silver end of the applicator. The total product is 2.7grams in each tube. 


Above are the swatches of Rendezvous and Romantic. They appeared very sheer and glossy on my hand but once I apply them on my lips, they're very pigmented. 

Why I love this balm stain?

  • very pigmented
  • long-lasting even with eating and drinking
  • not drying at all
  • have a minty sensation (but fades after a few minutes)
  • no smell
That's all for now! Do you own any Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain? Share with me!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Suka Revlon balm stain! So moisturizing & doesn't dry out the lips like most lipsticks. And lucky you dapat murah! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with you, its not drying at all! Yeah I was very lucky, tak sangka jugak dapat dua terus ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts