SMF

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Assalamualaikum and hello to everyone!
i would like to share a good news here
this afternoon, while i was playing bowling with my classmates
gawd i forgot the watermark again

i received a text from Maisarah, my dearest APPLES President
she congratulated me for making it into the SMF
and i was like whaaaaatttt ????
coz initially i didnt really put a very high hope, 
though i believe i am capable of taking the responsibility
alhamdulillah, i believe in what Allah has planned for me
in my prayers i asked Him to only give me things that i am truly able to do
and when He said yes to this one, i know that i must give my best for it

Sekretariat Mahasiswa Fakulti, Akademi Pengajian Bahasa
my position : Exco Akademik & Penyelidikan
(Bureau of Academic & Research)

my partner is Nursyamimi, whom i yet to be introduced to

insyaAllah, i will do my very best for everyone, in everything
i hope you dear readers, will pray for me, so that i will be an effective and highly-responsible leader

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts