Movie Review : Endless Love

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Assalamualaikum and Hello!

Thanks to Nuffnang, I got to attend the premiere screening of Endless Love last week, a day before it was released to the cinemas. The screening was held at GSC Mid Valley Megamall. Truthfully, I have only been there thrice to watch the movies, both with premiere passes.
 Endless Love stars Alex Pettyfer (David) and Gabriella Wilde (Jade) in the story of a privileged girl and a charismatic boy whose instant desire sparks a love affair made only more reckless by parents trying to keep them apart.
After I have watched the movie, I decided that there's nothing special like the x-factor that make you MUST watch this movie. It's an average movie after all, suitable for those who just wanna watch an extra cheesy love story, that's all. It's not crappy but it's not wow. The storyline is predictable, easy to understand and it will make you feel like "so this is how people fell in love deeply madly irrevocably for the first time" coz both David and Jade was pictured as 17 and 18 years old (though Alex Pettyfer clearly doesn't look 18 at all in the movie, he looked like someone who dropped out of school, joined some gang, repented and returned back to school and met his new love). Even I can't stop myself from asking my partner "can people really fall in love like this in such short time?". Coz this kind of love doesn't work on me, I need to know the person thoroughly first. 

Overall, Endless Love is a movie suitable if you feel like watching a very relaxed, silly love story. Definitely not for adrenaline rushers unless you want a change. 

Rating : 2.5/5

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts