Ostania Mangosteen Amrita Review

Monday, July 06, 2015

Assalamualaikum and hello! Today's post will gonna be about a unique fruit drink that I was introduced to by Furley Bioextracts. 

When I was small, I used to live with my mom, brother and grandparents at the village somewhere in Johor because my dad was in Japan for a half year course. So, I pretty much enjoyed lots of kampung lifestyle that I treasure till now. One of it was having the luxury of eating fruits fresh from the orchard and among the fruits that grandpa will bring home were mangosteen, the queen of fruits. I won't forget how grandpa always helped me with cracking out the mangosteen flesh because he said there's a sticky liquid oozing out from the fruit that will stain my hands and shirt. Such sweet, simple times I had with him years ago :')



Today, I don't really have that luxury anymore as I'm living in KL and there's not really any orchards to visit here XD so, I am truly glad to have found Ostania Mangosteen Amrita, a healthy mangosteen fruit drink that comes heavily packed with nutrients to help me stay healthy in a friendly way ^_^
Formulated with the puree and the mangosteen's skin all along, Ostania Mangosteen Amrita is rich with Xanthones which is a very good anti-oxidant that can benefit our entire body especially in maintaining the health of our organs. According to a scientific research done in Japan, Xanthones has the ability to halt the early progress of tumour and it also has many benefits in cancer fighting, but it is still yet to be commercialized or widely used in current health practices. Other than that, Xanthones is also beneficial in helping its consumer to fight cholesterol.  


Ostania Mangosteen Amrita also contains the extracts of apple, roselle, acai berry, grape and pomegranate. Below picture is the ORAC scores of fruits and Ostania Mangosteen Amrita drink. FYI, the function of ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbence Capacity) scores is to measure the value of antioxidant presence in food and it is used by the National Institute of Aging. Higher ORAC scores shows higher antioxidant level which is helpful in neutralizing free radicals. As you can see, the prestigious National University of Singapore has had Ostania Mangosteen Amrita tested in their lab and the finding showed that its ORAC scores beat the other power fruits like cranberries, blackberries, pomegranates and peaches. 


See how powerful Ostania Mangosteen Amrita is? I'm so glad that I found this drink because I found it a burden to keep on buying fresh fruits like those berries. They're not cheap here in Malaysia and sometimes I forgot to eat them, which will later turn to a huge waste as they'll go bad/rotten. With Ostania Mangosteen Amrita, I just need to drink it everyday, easy peasy! No buying fruits, no blending smoothies, no worrying over bad fruits anymore ^_^ I've finished two bottles of it and shared it with my family as well, my mom especially liked the Ostania Mangosteen Amrita so much as she said it tastes good and it makes her feel more energetic during fasting. 


I personally enjoyed drinking Ostania Mangosteen Amrita because as a person who has a very active lifestyle, I don't really have the discipline to swallow supplement pills and I sometimes don't eat healthily due to time constraint and tiredness. Having Ostania Mangosteen Amrita in my fridge is a complete lifesaver because I only need to pour myself a cup and enjoy it. It makes me feel healthier in term of not being easily tired when the day ended, and it kinda re-energizes me ^_^ If you are interested to give Ostania Mangosteen Amrita a try, maybe for yourself and your parents or spouse, do get it from here okay :)

For more info :
Twitter : Furleyb
Instagram : Furleybio




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts