11 Things You Didn't Know About Me

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Assalamualaikum and hello! This is another fun post as I was tagged by Diana from Cheonsadiana ^_^ I love doing and reading tag post actually, it is so refreshing and it's another quirky way to get to know your friends in the blogosphere better ;) so, without further ado, let me proceed to her questions shall we?


Do you prefer shopping at the mall/boutiques or online?
Actually I don't like shopping XD but I prefer shopping at the mall.

Your favorite store to shop at and why?
Bookstore because it doesn't give me a headache, hehe

Have you ever dyed your hair? If yes, what color(s)?
Nope, never coz it is prohibited in my religion unless with the use of henna coloring. I wish I can dye my hair brunette.

Are you still studying or working already? What is/was your course?
I'm doing both at the moment. Aside from my day job, I'm doing Master in Integrated Marketing Communication at USM Kuala Lumpur. Do ask me if you'd like to know more about this course :) 

If you could live a life based on a movie/book, what would it be?
Indiana Jones, Bourne movies, Mission Impossible, these are my favourite and I'd say yes to a life like that XD yes dear, I live dangerously. 

Favorite music genre and favorite singer/artist
Pop music and I love Taylor Swift. Cliché I know :p

Name one product on your wish list
hmm not much, I just want a Sony Alpha a5100 camera for now.

If you could travel right now, where would it be?
Santorini, Greece. I love the look of it, it's what I need now.

What country/countries have you always been curious about? Why?
Peru. Machu Picchu is so mysterious and yet so inviting to me.

What’s the nicest thing you did so far for this week?

Telling a few cabbies to keep the change when paying my travel fare.

Your favorite quote
Live well or live hell, you choose.


So, that's about it. I'd like to nominate the following bloggers and here are my questions for them!


Questions :

1. Choose a sport you never tried but you really wanna do it
2. If you're accepted into Hogwarts, which house would you be in?
3. You're going to live in a jungle for one week. List 3 things you'll bring and why?
4. What type of vacation you'd love?
5. You're given an all expense paid trip. Where to?
6. Name one skincare/supplement product you cannot live without
7. A piece of advice you'll give to anyone
8. What do you expect from a good friend?
9. Your favourite recipe/food?
10. Recommend me a book
11. Define your character to someone who would like to know you.

Drop your link at the comment section once it's done okay? And if your name isn't there but you wanna do it, you're more than welcomed to join ;) The more the merrier!!



You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Okay, I'm doing this. Your questions are totally worth answering. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew! Those are hard questions mi amor. I'll give my best shot! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tak de kerja, so nah:

    http://fleurnotes.blogspot.com/2015/07/11-things-you-didnt-know-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alah alah kena tag ye! Insya Allah will do it soon baby! Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir Batin Mieza :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wan Sony A5100 too! It's always refreshing reading the post about yourself Mieza! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. phewwww....done...

    http://www.mieranadhirah.com/2015/07/11-things-you-didnt-know-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. a month and a half later. hehehe

    http://lemieletlavanille.blogspot.my/2015/09/11-things-you-dont-know-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts