Bifesta Brightup Cleansing Sheet Review

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Assalamualaikum and hello! When it comes to removing makeup, I dont easily give any random brands my trust. This is because I've been through a few unfortunate series of breakouts thanks to low performance makeup removers. However, ever since I tried Bifesta, I can rest my worries in the wastebasket because Bifesta is definitely the best makeup remover brand that I've ever tried. Even though it is not cheap, I'd be happy to spend because it works. 

I started with Bifesta Cleansing Water and earlier this year I found that Bifesta has came out with cleansing sheet so I took the Brightup variation for combination skin. There is another one, the Moist variation in pink pack, for dry skin. When I first bought this Bifesta Brightup Cleansing Sheet, the price was RM24.90 but currently Watsons is selling it at RM19.80 which means, I must restock! 


One pack of Bifesta Brightup Cleansing Sheet contains 46 pieces of makeup removing wipes. It smells exactly like Bifesta Sebum cleansing water that I used before so I don't have any problem using this on my face. The seal is good, it does not break easily and when locked it keeps my cleansing sheets fresh and moist. 

Fyi, this pack of Bifesta Brightup Cleansing Sheet is so bulky and heavy with 46pcs in it. Honestly, I never wanted to lug this thing in my already heavy handbag and I only leave it at home for use when I'm done with the day. I hope Bifesta will come out with 10pcs pack like Biore did, that is way cooler and easier to bring around. I hope people at Bifesta reads this :p


Feast yer eyes!! Below is the proof of the mighty removing power of Bifesta Brightup Cleansing Sheet ^_^ need a cleansing sheet that removes eye makeup thoroughly? Need a cleansing sheet that removes waterproof mascara without the need of heavy rubbing? Need a cleansing sheet that removes your layers of primer, foundation, concealer and powder with a few gentle swipes? The answer lies within Bifesta Brightup Cleansing Sheet


I usually only use 1 sheet because I will proceed with my facial cleanser after that. I saw on Bifesta facebook page stating that you can go to sleep after removing your makeup with this sheet, but I seriously won't recommend that to anyone, even using any brand of makeup removers. Makeup removers, no matter in what form (sheets, water, milk, balm, etc) might take off your makeup but is your skin clean enough to go to sleep? If you wash your face with water after using makeup removers, you will feel a thin slimy film layering your skin. I don't approve to go to sleep with that on your skin, that's why I believe we MUST wash our face with water and cleanser after using makeup removers :)

So, I think that's all for now. This Bifesta Brightup Cleansing Sheet is really an excellent makeup cleansing wipes after Biore. The price might look a bit on the expensive side but since it is relevant to the amount that you will get in this pack. If you really need to go straight to bed after using this Bifesta Brightup Cleansing Sheet then I suggest you wipe your face thoroughly using at least 2 sheets before you doze off. And don't make it a habit, always wash your face okay?

Again, this Bifesta Brightup Cleansing Sheet is one hella excellent makeup cleansing wipe. Please get it while it is selling below RM20, hahaha XD


Bifesta Brightup Cleansing Sheet
Current promo at Watsons : RM19.80
46 sheets/pack
Suitable for oily/combination skin

Disclaimer : Product was bought using my own money. This review is not sponsored in any way and opinions are based on my experience as a user. Thanks for reading!

Love,
Mieza

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. sab punya biore makeup remover tu dh nk abis. might wanna try this one next when i pay watson a visit. dah pakai biore tu for like 6 years now XD. Maybe nk try yg Bifesta Brightup Cleansing Sheet ni pulak. harga pun lebih kurang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stuff... I should get one for easy makeup removal.... thanks for sharing

    www.mieranadhirah.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should try this out. I have been using makeup removers evr since, and yes your right, sometimes I don't feel that my face is clean enough to go to sleep

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jom Singgah Blog Saya

    Koleksi Resepi emak
    http://koleksiresepiemak.blogspot.com/

    Info Filem Terkini
    http://filemhebat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts