Physician's Formula Is Now Available At Watsons Malaysia

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

A few years back, I had my first encounter with the brand Physicians Formula when I saw Bethany Mota mentioning their BB cream in her "Drugstore Waterproof Makeup" video she uploaded for summer preparation. Ever since then, I always hoped that Physicians Formula will make its way to Malaysian shore and finally now it's hereeee ^_^

A lil bit of intro on Physicians Formula, it's America's number 1 brand targeting working adults who seek glamourous makeup that comes in 'healthy' options like the organic and mineral wear makeup line. Price wise, I personally think they're quite expensive being in drugstore but since the target is working adults, I guess it's relevant. I was so glad when Watsons announced that they're bringing Physicians Formula in and it's now available at selected Watsons stores around Klang Valley, so let's take a peep on the ranges available shall we?

Physicians Formula Youthful Wear line

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear line
-Liquid Foundation
-Airbrushed Pressed Powder
-Correcting Pressed Powder

Physicians Formula Happy Booster compact
*available Feb'16 onwards

Physicians Formula Organic Wear (100% Natural Origin Mascaras)
-free from harsh chemicals, parabens and synthetic preservatives 


Physicians Formula Nude Wear 
*available Feb'16 onwards
-Touch of Glow Foundation
-Touch of Glow Stick 

I have personally tried the Touch of Glow stick once. At first I was puzzled about this item, I thought it's a concealer stick. However when I read the box, Physicians Formula claims that it is a concealer, foundation, highlighter, and touch-up tool. It only comes in one shade, Nude Glow which is not so clever as the world's population consist of many skin tones. However to my surprise, as per now, I don't have anything bad yet to say about this Touch of Glow stick because it performed perfectly well on my skin. I used it on my entire face as a touch up and it blended well without any difficulties. Staying power was great too. I'll make a separate review post for this one after I'm done testing it ;)

So yeah, if you happen to visit the following Watsons outlet, do keep your eyes open for Physicians Formula products and give them a try okay? Price starts from RM39 - RM82.
  • Watsons KLCC
  • Watsons Sunway Pyramid
  • Watsons One Utama
  • Watsons Mid Valley
  • Watsons Paradigm Mall
  • Watsons The Mines
  • Watsons Pavilion
  • Watsons Berjaya Times Square

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts