Havaianas Be Mine, Please ?

Tuesday, May 28, 2013


There it goes, the best rubber sandals of the world?
I can't agree more, it's the truth!
I've known Havaianas since I was in high school.
Many of my friends, seniors and juniors wore it at our hostel,
*yeah I was once in a full boarding school*
and they look uber cool wearing it :D

So, why I want a Havaianas ?


First, I cannot resist their cool designs !!
they're so pretty, and color selection is wide 
I already feel like in a flip flop's heaven
^_^
They're also the provider of the most comfortable 
rubber sandal, and I haven't got the opportunity to try 'em.
 so why must I not have 1 ey?



Next, I don't even have a flip flop right now.
My old pair is already worn off and too ugly (torn here & there).
 I'm the girl who loves my sandal to be flat, and
our cool friend here Havaianas totally can offer me that comfort!


*this is my perfect flip flop*

I just love the combination of purple, pink and blue here,
they're so fun, and definitely an eye candy
^_^


so guys, why do you want a Havaianas?


check em out!




You Might Also Like

4 comments

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts