REVIEW : Yadah Bubble Deep Cleanser

Sunday, May 05, 2013

Assalamualaikum and hello!
I'm home now, safe from the depressing campus XD
Thank you to the admin of university, 
we got 4 days of holiday just for PRU

However, the ecstacy of being at home is slightly diminished 
as I'm down with flu
Can't stop sneezing, throat is burning, and my body aches.
:'(

BUT
The flu is not going to stop me from writing!
Hehe~I have a sweet product to share with you guys,
which is Yadah Bubble Deep Cleanser
^_^

foam type of cleanser
I won my first bottle of Yadah Bubble Deep Cleanser from a facebook giveaway.
I started using it in mid January 2013, and it only finishes today. 
It lasts quite some time, isn't it ?
Well for your information, I have a very small face and that explains why it can last for 3 and a half months.

Now here's some description of Yadah Bubble Deep Cleanser :

image taken from Yadah Malaysia facebook

INGREDIENTS :
Water, Potassium Cocoate, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Potassium Castorate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Potassium Lactate, Arginine, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Water, Sodium Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol


MY VERDICT ?

When I first started using Yadah Bubble Deep Cleanser, my face was in its uttermost disastrous state. It was a few days after my final exam. My face was plagued with numerous pimples as a successful sign of stress that invaded me due to massive assignment workload. It was a scary sight I couldn't believe myself either that my face could become that bad. 

So what happened after I started using Yadah Bubble Deep Cleanser ?

It is magic!! After two weeks of use, I could see all my pimples disappearing, while my blackheads and whiteheads are reduced/less prominent for public view. 
During my menses, only 1 pimple managed to decorate my face when I'm using Yadah Bubble Deep Cleanser (before this those nasty pimples were everywhere when it's time of the month). 

This cleanser has a citrusy scent, it is very refreshing and I dunno why, it makes me happy while cleansing my face, hehe! 

I can say that the routine of cleansing my face using Yadah Bubble Deep Cleanser twice a day is what I anticipated the most every day :p

Besides all that, I found that I need only a small amount of this cleanser pumped on my palm to cleanse up my entire face effectively. 

It lathers up really well, not like some foam type of cleanser that disappears upon contact with skin. Caution, at the beginning I took 1 full pump and god, the massive amount of foam was more than what I need and I felt like I wasted more than I actually need to use. 

So, if you have small face like me, I advise you to just push the pump till half of it's level. 1 full pump and you will end up with twice usage worth of product on your palm. 

my foam of happiness!!

I can't really find much cons for this product except that it is a bit drying on my face BUT the problem is solved when I use Yadah Vitamin Toner and Yadah Vitamin Emulsion after I cleanse my face. Please be aware that every person has a different skin type so this drying effect might not happen to you. I have read several reviews from other bloggers, and they never encounter such drying problem like me. 
This cleanser is fragrance free, colorant free, paraben free, mineral oil free, contains extracts of Opuntia Ficus (organic cactus), contains natural vegetable ingredients 99.9%, and it has no chemical surface active agents. 
for more info click here


I give this product 5/5 stars and I really recommend it to you guys
^_^
It retails at RM49 per bottle (150ml), and you can get it at SaSa, Stage/Stage Asia, HiShop Malaysia, Hermo and Zalora.

psst, there's an offer! Print out this coupon and get RM10 off for every purchase of RM40 only at SaSa outlets! hurry up!!



so, which one of them should I review next ?



thanks for reading and please don't hesitate to drop your comments below!

<3>





You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. which one is better? anti trouble or just the bubble deep cleanser?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. skincare is very personal, it may work differently on individuals. to me, the bubble deep cleanser works best on my skin :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts