HiShop : May Ambassador Surprise Pack

Thursday, May 30, 2013




Assalamualaikum and hello ^_^
Wow it's past 12am already, time flies very fast nowadays!

Here I would like to share with you what I received this afternoon (Wednesday).
It's the May Ambassador Surprise Pack from HiShop Malaysia 
*cant stop asking my dad if there's a parcel for me or not*

As the Beauty Ambassador for HiShop Malaysia,
a number of bloggers will receive monthly surprise pack
containing various products that are specially handpicked by HiShop Team.

I have written about my April pack here,
so now's the time for a new surprise, May edition!

taraaaa!! heyyy what's that?
*homaigod the box was heavy*
uuuu, so big

presenting, my May jewels from HiShop
^_^


two full-sized items? okay, I'm definitely happy!



When I saw the "KILLS 99.9% BACTERIA" phrase,
I am delighted! I love anti-bacterial body washes, 
and this Scent Affair Fragrant Bodywash in Pomegranate 
also has moisturizing effect (as written on the label). 
With its unique CaRe formulation, it gently cleanses our skin
whilst giving the anti-bacterial protection, and provides extra
hydration with its aloe vera moisturizer. 
The natural extracts of pomegranate will help 
nourish and rejuvenate our skin, and this body wash
is suitable to be used by anybody in the family,
young and old.

Made in Malaysia
Does not contain alcohol
Size (bottle with cap) : 275ml
Price :  RM7.80
Also available in pump bottle (725ml) and refill pack (500ml)
buy it from Hishop!



Farmasi CC Cream - Medium to Dark

I'm sure everyone knows about this saying,
"good things come in small packages"
*of course it's unsuitable for body washes,we need a lot of it hehe*
It suits this CC Cream from Farmasi/FCC ^_^
I'm grateful to HiShop team for making a survey form for us
so that they can send us products (esp makeup and skincare)
that suits ourselves the best. Eg: skin tone.
I received this CC Cream in medium to dark tone, 
and it suits my skin color excellently!

Upon application, it claims to give natural "untouched" look,
provides foundation-like coverage but due to its light formula it wont clog pores, 
gives oil-free finish, contains Multi-Vitamins 
and ingredients that help improve skin over time.
It contains Macadamia oil, vitamin B3, oat extract, silk protein,
collagen and Argan oil. 
Among its additional benefits are SPF25 and vitamin C.

I have tried this CC cream right after I opened the parcel
coz I was going out with my 3 lil sisters to watch Epic.
I'll make a different post about it later, but I definitely 
recommend it to you (unless you have fragrance allergic).
It glides on smoothly (I didn't apply moisturizer beforehand),
definitely corrects the unevenness of my skin tone, and
it does give me the natural "untouched" finish.
*my mom loves the finish so much she's planning to get 1 already*

Made in Turkey
Halal cosmetic product
(visit Fatin Liyana's and Maria Elena's review 
if you're still sceptical about the Halal status)
 Size : 50ml
Color range : Medium to dark / light to medium
Price : RM45.90
buy it from Hishop!

Overall I'm definitely happy with my May Ambassador Surprise Pack ^_^
It seemed like they know what I really love 
-anti bacteria body wash-
and it's like they heard what I've been screaming to own lately
-Farmasi CC Cream-
hehe :p

Before I end my post, I'd like to share some discounts with everyone :D

HiShop May Discount
key-in HISURPRISE upon payment
and get RM20 rebate off your total purchase
when you spend a minimum of RM99
*valid till 31st July 2013*

White.my Discount
Get 8% off your purchase before 30 June 2013
Discount code : WHITE0613
1. go to http://www.white.my/
2. choose your favourite item
3. select "Use Discount Code" upon payment

HiShop Cash Voucher RM20
Discount code : HS0613
Valid until 30 June 2013
Redeemable against purchases worth RM100 above
Can't be combined with other promotions/offer/discount

MilkADeal 8% off your purchases 
validity : before 30 June 2013
Discount code : MAD0613
Can't be combined with other promotions/offer/discount

Happy shopping, and dont forget to 
like HiShop's facebook page!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts