REVIEW : Bag of Love April Edition

Wednesday, May 01, 2013

 Assalamualaikum and hello ! 
God hears my prayer and I was chosen to view Bag of Love's April edition !!
^_^

For those who still don't know about Bag of Love, it is a beauty box subscription in Malaysia.
The creative thing about them is, despite of sending the products in boxes like others did, 
the founder Mimi use bags (like cosmetic pouch) for her customers.
This is very convenient as we can always use the bag to keep our beauty products,unlike the boxes, which are not travel friendly.
And, to add more sweetness to it, the bags are of different designs each month!


above are the prices for different categories of subscription




before the bag was sent to me, Bag of Love had already did a sneak peek on their April's edition




April bag was made of bleach free canvas, and inside it is a tag with Bag of Love written on it, made from recycled non-woven material. The bag is super heavy duty, even though it seems simple and fragile. Haha, dont be fooled by the appearance of a super bag! 

Oh before i forget, April bag is specially dedicated in honor of 

Earth Month!



there are 6 products in this bag and 1 facial voucher.
In my opinion, the products are complete for skincare and beauty needs.

They include a makeup brush, facial moisturizer, BB cream, body lotion, shampoo and a spray to ease your sleep. how sweet!



This is Burt's Bees Richly Replenishing Cocoa & Cupuacu Butters Body Lotion. Suitable for dry skin, it claims to provide 24-hours moisturization upon application. The product is not tested on animals, it is cruelty free :) this is a sample sized product, 6.5g while the full size is 170ml (RM62.80).



Next is Decleor Hydra Floral Moisturizing Cream. The instruction is to apply on cleansed face and neck every morning and evening. I can't wait to try this moisturizer as I really love hydrating products! The smell of this moisturizer is very sweet, and it reminds me of a certain perfume smell. I could see that the consistency is a bit runny (physical appearance and through shaking the bottle) and the color is white.

This is the sample size, containing 15ml of product. The full size is of 50ml, and the price would be RM271.



Now we have come to the full size product, which is a contouring brush from Definite. OMG I can't express how happy I am to receive this brush! I don't own any contouring brush due to my beginner state in makeups  but hey, now I can try and learn to use this brush effectively! The bristles are very dense I'm telling you, and the handle is sturdy (from my observation).

The price is RM88 per piece. I can never afford to buy a brush at this price with my own money since I'm still studying and on PTPTN. I love you Bag of Love !!! I could end up selling kerepek from door to door to cover back my spent money if I were to buy it, haha!

Honestly, I only knew about Definite when I saw the brush included in Bag of Love's March edition. So, for those who would like to learn more about Definite, you can check it out here.



This is another product I can't wait to try, which is the Nuxe Brightening BB Cream. It has SPF30/PA+++ which is a decent amount needed by our skin. I really love BB Cream as I don't favor putting foundation on my face, lazy type I know :p It is suitable for all skin type, and also ideal as a makeup base (as written at the back of the tube). 

The sample size contains 15ml of product, which is very generous! It retails at RM120 for a full size product of 30ml.



This is my second sleep-aiding product after Johnson's Baby Melt Away Stress Daily Calming Lotion. I consider myself a sucker for products like this, as my days are usually very tiring and I really need a good sleep to ensure that I'm fully recharged for tomorrow. So this baby from The Body Shop is called Quiet Night Dreamy Pillow & Body Mist. 

I really love the smell !!!! It's kinda lemony in a way, super love!! I feel like stopping to finish this blog post and go to sleep right now, haha! just kidding, Wednesday is holiday so I have all the excuse to stay up late~

The instruction is to spray it on body, pillow and sheets before bedtime. 

The bottle that I received contains 60ml of the product, and the full size one is 100ml, retailing at RM59 each.



Last but not least, the Phytovolume Volumizing Shampoo from Phyto Paris. It suits people with fine hair who needs more volume to look more attractive, hehe. I'm not sure if it suits my hair or not as mine is certainly not the type that needs added volume. But we'll see how it turns out. And again, the smell is captivating!

I received 50ml of product, and the full size is 200ml retailing at RM88 each. 




Another surprise ?
It's a facial voucher redeemable on a discounted price at Decleor outlets 
^_^


 description card of products in April bag


 a note from Bag of Love 

I would like to thank Bag of Love for sponsoring me with this gem, and to The Butterfly Project for handling the giveaway process and making my dream come true.

People do check out their fb pages (linked above, click clik!)! You will find more surprises and treats there, yehaa!!

If you ask me whether I would like to have the next Bag of Love ? the answer is definitely a BIG FAT YES.

till then lovelies, take care, and thanks for reading! 

dont forget to leave your comment below okay ^_~





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts