August 2014 Favourites

Monday, September 01, 2014

Assalamualaikum and hello! I finally have the time I forced myself to do this to start back my favourites series, hehe! So, August 2014 has ended and here I am, summarizing the products I have been loving to the max in August. Without further ado, let's get to them shall we?

1. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush 
I bought this brush with Carolyn in a combined iHerb spree a few months ago but when it arrived, I was too busy to care about my makeup and tools so I admired it for quite some time before using it, hehe! I regret not trying it earlier because this brush is superbly fantastic! I get an airbrush-like canvas after using this brush whenever I put on my BB creams and foundations. I found that it works best if I spread the creams first on my skin, and then work on it with this RT Expert Face brush. I can say that I will not leave this brush if I were to go somewhere, it is a must have!

2. L'occitane Angelica Hydra Vital Cream & Gel | review here |
I have to admit that these two moisturizers nailed it! They are absolutely moisturizing and refreshing at the same time, making my skin feels like all its thirst has been quenched. Although I don't really fancy the fragrant that comes with them, my nose still can bear it as it lingers only for a fleeting second. L'occitane Angelica Hydra Vital Cream and Gel costs a bomb (in MYR currency) but they are the absolute worthy buy I dare say. At the beginning I cannot brain the price tag but after a month passed, I totally get it ;) This is the luxurious home spa, especially in Malaysia's hot weather. 

3. Clinique Long Last Soft Matte Lipstick - Matte Mandarin | review here |
I have a few matte lipsticks but so far none of them beats this Long Last Soft Matte Lipstick by Clinique. Well, their 3 years of research to develop this diva was definitely well spent. This is the matte lipstick that does not make my lips dry at all. It looks matte but it feels creamy. Is it magic? Well, you have to experience it by yourself ;) This orange Matte Mandaring colour is so merry that it always make me feel pretty and happy ^_^ The only setback? It is not available on local Clinique counters. Only for online purchase, so we don't have the privilege of swatching the colours here in Malaysia. Aiyyooo..still, this is an excellent matte lipstick!

4. Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm | review coming soon |
Another favourite from Clinique, which is my first cleansing balm purchased from Sephora. I did an extensive research before buying this because I wanna buy the cleansing balm that gets the most vote, which is this baby of course. Apart from falling in love with the purple packaging, the huge product size is also another reason why I bought this. I usually wipe off my makeup with a cleansing wipe first then I follow up with this Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm. The balm melts like a thin oil consistency on my face and massaging it while waiting for makeup to dissolve is so enjoyable! It is super easy to wash off as well and I found my skin clean, fresh and soft. No breakouts too ^_^

5. Po Bling Pore Ultrasonic Cleanser | review here |
I love this Po Bling Pore Ultrasonic Cleanser brush simply because it truly cleanses and does not hurt my skin at all even though it is a cleansing brush. The bristles are super soft, the sonic vibrations are relaxing and the effect is marvelous! I use this every night if I wear full makeup during the day because the micro fine brushes are effective to cleanse my pores. I just did the full review and hopefully you can benefit from it ;) 

So that's about it :) Do you have anything similar like my favourites? Tell me your favourites in the comment section, I wanna learn about them too!

Find me on :

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. I have not had the chance to purchase the Pobling yet XD aye, I heard good stuffs on that RT brush too but too bad I am not a fan of rounded shaped brushes for foundation :)

    Bloobs Blurbs II

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you love flat top brushes for foundations right? or is it the traditional paddle brush? hehe

      Delete
  2. Loving your august favourites so much! Nak try semuaaaa!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you babe ^_^ haa silakan, tell me when you get any/all of these XD

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to try out RT brushes myself too! I've heard of cases where iherb bills the remaining shipping cost at the doorstep, is that true or is their shipping 8$ flat for Malaysia?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not entire sure about the shipping cost because i usually combine order with my friends and they were the ones who did the transaction :) but what i know is they only buy when iherb offers free shipping. hope you'll be happy with your RT brushes too ^_^

      Delete
  4. Nice intro on your beauty favourites for August. Haven't got the chance to try the RT Expert brush as at yet, since I'm still in love with my Sigma F80 brush. But there will never be enough brushes for a beauty addict. I might add on some more to my current collection, b'coz sometimes xde masa to clean the brushes, so it's always best to have spare ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree with you sis, having extra brushes is a bliss when you dont have the time to clean them all XD i havent got my hands on the Sigma F80 brush yet but I will soon ;)

      Delete
  5. Love all ur picks..curious about the pobling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sis! i wonder when will i see you buying pobling, hehe!

      Delete
  6. Wahh mieza punya product skincare. Pika nak try la pobling tu tapi masih was was..kekekekee...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mieza lagi gila skincare sekarang ni Pika, hehe! Pobling tu ok je dear, asalkan kita pandai jaga and cuci betul2 :)

      Delete
  7. Lovely lineup, Mieza!
    I'm personally curious about the Pobling but currently using up my Konjacs which I actually love despite not thinking I would.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ShopGirl ^_^ i have one konjac from The Face Shop but I havent used it. I think I should try it soon!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts