Poslaju : Of Torn Parcel and Stolen Item

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Assalamualaikum and hello. This is a long overdue post, first crafted when I was fuming with anger towards Poslaju. If you are not a Malaysian, let me inform you that Poslaju is our national fast courier for 1-2 days speedy delivery. First of all, I want to say that I never had any problems with Poslaju before this except for them saying that "recipient not at home" when I am 24 hours at home waiting (this happened while I lived in Shah Alam, Selangor). A matter like this is of course, still acceptable because I still get to receive my parcel the next day or I took the effort to visit their office and get my bloody parcel. 

However, what I recently experienced from them is a total bullshit that I need to express how disappointed I am with Poslaju. I was supposed to receive a parcel from Seri Emas containing a facial soap bar (valued at RM60) for a blogger review program. When I received the parcel, it was already snipped entirely and the item inside is missing or more accurate, STOLEN. 

Let me ask you. If this parcel is entirely handled by Poslaju staffs, can I say that someone else outside Poslaju and non-Poslaju staffs stole my item? No. You can't accuse anyone outside Poslaju to be the culprit. This is a totally embarrassing and definitely an unethical conduct by Poslaju staff(s) who is unbearably poor and satanic to steal from their customers. For God's sake, it is just a bar of soap! Can't you just buy your own soap? Don't you earn enough to buy your own facial cleanser? My god I can't even digest on how this culprit has the gut to entirely cut my parcel =_='' at least be like other idiot Poslaju staffs who tried to seal back the parcel they cut. This idiot who cut my parcel and steal the item inside must be of pure evil with no heart at all, and absolutely very desperate to own a facial soap. 

it was handled by 3 Poslaju offices, I wonder which office's staff stole my item

Yeah, apparently (as in the above picture) I only received 2 flyers and a letter without the main item. I am still very disappointed because I had high respect towards Poslaju before this. I won't be posting this if my parcel is torn a bit, dented, or any accidents on it as long as I get my parcel and the item is not broken/damaged. The parcel arrived at my doorstep on Saturday afternoon, and I can only make a report within 48 hours, which left me with Monday morning only to make the report. What more troubling is that Poslaju Melaka office is quite far from my house. Best of all, making a report is just as infuriating as receiving a torn parcel because, Poslaju can't do anything about this. Can they catch the culprit? No. Can they assure you that this bloody misfortune won't happen again? No. Because every now and then, Poslaju always have problems all around Malaysia. Torn parcel, stolen parcel, very late arriving parcels, torn-used item-taped back parcels, and the list goes on. 

Well, not only me but a few other close friends of mine (bloggers too) received their parcel torn and also torn-opened and used item-taped back parcels, courtesy of Poslaju. I never thought I would make a post like this but I just can't contain it inside anymore. 

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I think maybe orang tu ingat ada emas. Seri emas huhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GOSH, Pika geram dengan poslaju ni dia baru duk depan rumah beberapa saat bagi salam skali pastu terus tinggalkan notice pengambilan dkt pejabat post. padahal pika ada dekat rumah kot. adoi..geram giler.pemalas buat keje..dah la bayar mahal2..tup tup kena pergi ambil sendiri..ngookkk tenokk!

      Delete
    2. bab kena pegi amek sendiri tu memang berapi berasap hati kita ni sebab bayar postage kan. tapi pada mieza (lps dah kne parcel koyak ni) lebih tenang hati bila kita pickup sendiri and dapat barang tu daripada dihantar tapi isinya dah lompong. staf poslaju keje menyamun, yang posmen pulak malas nak deliver betul2. memang tak semua yg jahat tapi sebab sorang punya keje, habis satu company kena kutuk. nasiblah Poslaju..

      Delete
  2. Scha pun dapat juga invite nak review this item. But sampai sekarang masih tak dapat. wuwuwu. Tak tahu lah pihak seri emas dh sent ke belum. hmm

    Sorry about your loss mieza. Harap pos laju seremban takde masalah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. either 2 things la scha. satu, parcel lambat sampai. kedua, nama scha diorg set utk parcel second batch sebab pihak seri emas kata mereka akan hantar new parcel kat mieza sekali dengan penghantaran review second batch.

      Delete
  3. too poor to buy a facial soap..pathetic ever..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i just hope that the culprit will realize what he/she had done and bertaubat.

      Delete
  4. Oh dear. Kenapa lah jd cmni. I trust Poslaju more than other courier. Huhu. I bought something online for this past few weeks and the parcel cant be tracked down. The seller refund my money first and she will be searching for the parcel with poslaju. Huu. This never happen before. Part kena amek sendiri tu dah biasa dah. Tp sbb tu suka hantar kt kolej je. Parcel nti pihak kolej simpankan..sng kje..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have graduated already, no more alamat kolej, hehe! I think Poslaju service is deteriorating from day to day. I hate it when we dont get what we pay for, i mean the service.

      Delete
  5. pos laju mmg x amanah. sy mtk refund duit courier sy dsh 1 tahun lbh x refund pun.staff dia songlap. x amanah.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts