Bon Voyage, Dear Brother :)

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Assalamualaikum and hello! Today 27th September marks another milestone for my family. My dearest brother Amirul Ahmad Afiq has left Malaysia to further his studies at Plymouth University, UK. I am so proud of him because he did it, he finally made it! He proved that no matter how lousily he scored during SPM, he chose the right course for his diploma and did well in it. His advantage furthered as he became the Student Council President and I knew that my little brother has grown up so much :') I really hope that he will do his best in Plymouth, enjoy his studies as well as the new environment and I want him to make the best out of his 2 years there. To my dearest readers, if you read this, please pray for the safety and well-being of my brother okay? I am planning to further my master's degree soon and I hope that I will get the big opportunity as my brother already got :) Remember, studying is a limitless activity and we should never cease from pursuing it ^_^

his picture with our pet cat, Bob in Melaka before we left
us :)
my brother and his girlfriend, both are from same college and will be studying the same course in Plymouth

family picture right before he departs :')




You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Hi Mieza! There are a few questions I would to ask. May I contact you personally? :) email pun would do. No biggie if you don't mind hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Feeza ^_^ sure babe, no problem at all. you can email me at trisy7@gmail.com and i also have pm-ed your facebook :)

      Delete
  2. Sweet betul dua dua bijak bestari sambung belajar sama sama! :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kann! i wonder when will be my turn, and whether i will go alone or with my special someone, hahaha XD

      Delete
  3. muka sebijik!!! tahniah buat miza and family :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. waa congrats adik mieza. hehe comel je bob duduk atas luggage. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. doakan dia sentiasa berjaya ea kak sabby ^_^ Bob memang sentiasa comel, kena buli pun comel :p

      Delete
  5. Miezaaa jangan nangiss taww. bestnya ada pasangan nak temankan pergi sanaaa. aaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  6. alah sekejap je kan, bukan lama pun. pejam celik pejam celik dah abis study dah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. first time berjauhan langkah benua ni kak lily, hehe! kucing kitorg si Bob tu pun murung je sejak Mirul fly, padahal masa Mirul kat rumah dia la hantu buli Bob nombor satu. Kak Lily doakan Mieza pun dapat sambung belajar lagi tau ^_^

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts