Help Me Choose

Friday, November 14, 2014

Assalamualaikum and hello guys! I have been silent for days, and I feel sorry for my blog due to the emptiness. Anyhow, I'm trying to get back on track so please stay with me okay? Well, today's topic is simple, I need your votes on "which item should I buy".

I received RM50 voucher on Luxola, which I am sure many of my readers have received too because I believe most of you have been spending and splurging there as well :p The dilemma here is, I am torn between makeup and skincare. There are 3 items I wanna buy, or I feel like buying, or I feel like I should get them :p

Set 1 : Sleek i-Divine Vintage Romance palette + Zoeva 222 All Over Shader brush
image from Luxola
RM45.50
image from Luxola
RM53.00

These two are my first choice until I saw REN ClearCalm 3 range is already sold by Luxola. I have been wanting this Vintage Romance palette since it debuted last year, and the fact that it was released as a limited edition palette makes me want it more. Okay I'm just gonna admit that I love the eyeshadow colours, that's more important than being a limited edition. But now I see that after a year, it is still in the market, which is kinda surprising to me because usually/normally limited editions won't be around after a year. What about the brush? I want a quality eyeshadow brush that's all and reviews has been telling that this one is awesome. I don't use MAC brushes by the way so please don't tell me to forgo Zoeva for MAC. 



Set 2 : REN ClearCalm 3 Replenishing Gel Cream
image from Luxola
RM122.50

I initially wanted REN ClearCalm 3 Clarity Restoring Mask but then I realize that I have tubs of mask laying around and I should finish them all before splurging on a RM170 mask. My face is now not so acne congested like it used to be before, but now when I get a single pimple, it is humongous, red, and it takes ages to recede. Now I only depend on OXY Acne Patch to soothe down my pimples, and sometimes I use Mario Badescu Drying Cream (which effectiveness has unfortunately ceased, on my skin). So from what I read, REN ClearCalm 3 range is very good for blemished skin, and since I first read about the restoring mask on Fatimahearts blog, I've been dreaming to try it. Grrrrr why is it always too much when a girl just wants clear skin -_-

So if you are reading this, can you please drop me a comment on which one you think I should buy? Coax me why I should buy which set please? Thank you loves!

Find me on :

|| Facebook || Instagram || Bloglovin || Google+ || Ask.fm || 

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. I used that to get the sk-ii fte set which is on my list for the coming haul I'm planning. Terussssss ambek. Hehe. I vow to have better skin, I must have better skin tho the the fight is in vain. Kehkehkeh!

    As for you, considering your dilemma, I'd definitely go for the palette and brush. I am focusing more on base these days. (T.T)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea juga to use the voucher to buy sk-ii. Saving banyak juga hehe.

      But yes, I will definitely go with set 1 too!

      Delete
    2. sister, you truly understands me XD i want that palette (T_T) i'll use lemon for my single humongous pimple today, keh3

      Delete
  2. Vintage Romance!!!!! I got it with an 40% discount, and I love it!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the vote Choulyin ^_^ i'm getting it I guess XD

      Delete
  3. I'm on for the Gel Cream. The eyeshadow would usually not get utilised as much as the cream. Haha. I am also having problems to purchase what. I'm definitely aiming for an eyeliner brush. Not sure whether to get the Wet n Wild foundation and also the Sleek Highlighter Concealer hehe.

    Hana Blurbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the only thing I'm worried about is if it does not work, mahal gila kot XD anyways, i think i'll splurge on it later when i have money to waste should it go bad :p

      Delete
    2. Hahaha. Re-sell :p I'm a curious being on this too. Hehehe.

      Delete
  4. I'd go for set 1..the mask is great and I am still using it 2 times a week but then it's only a mask or Clay mask..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeahh I'm going for set 1 too I think ;) thanks for the fb message sis, love you!!

      Delete
  5. I would say go for the first set, since you said that your acne is now clearing up, I have never use Mario Bedescu but from the reviews I have read, Mario Bedescu is more powerful in combating acne, you already have that product in your acne skin care regime anyway, to fight your acne..I don't see for having a tons of acne products can help in clearing your acne or pimples, because in the end we will only use one or two out of the tons that we have, like me..I'm more concerns abt my dry skin..I collect a tons of moisturizers but in the end I stick to use one or two as staple or that I like only..so why spent so much money on it? (BTW, masa I jumpa u I rasa muka u OK jer seriously, I mean not that bad mcm my friends punya muka) So I suggest you to go for the first set =) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I collect tons of masks hahaha! yeah i admit that my skin is not really that problematic, cuma bila sekali keluar pimples tu, agak stress jugak la sbb lambat hilang. Okay, I'm going for the first set XD thanks for dropping by honey!

      Delete
  6. As I read the comments above.. SK-II??? crap. I used my 40% coupon on Real Techniques brushes!!! LOLnext time then. hmm...
    If you ask me... I'll go with the brushes! hehe I'm learning to use makeup brushes these days so yeah. I'm gonna go with that and that makeup palette is soooo pretty too! Huh. now I wnna go to Luxola and check that out.
    Happy shopping!
    Mira | http://lemieletlavanille.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha menyesal lettuw tak beli SK-II :p It's okay babe, use up your Laneige first, hehehe! Yeah I already bought the brush and the palette even though the discount cant be used on Zoeva.

      Delete
  7. i dont know how good is the cream but i wud go for zoeva brush only since i believe you already have way too many eyeshadow....save up the money for other more nice things!!!!!but if u reli want to eyeshadow go get it!!!!i find sleek eyeshadow are just okay but for the price it is good..i wud opt for more exp eyeshadow nowadays!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. speaking of eyeshadow, i only have 2 Sleek palettes and less than 10 eyeshadow quads wtv they call it and all are local drugstore brands. And 16 pots of Colour Tattoo XDDD but those colour tattoos are personal collection, like people who collect figurine :p

      When I started working like you, maybe I'll be able to look at more expensive eyeshadow brands? If i need them lah :) i rather save for vacation like you, hehe!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts