3 Eyeliner Looks For Women To Try

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Assalamualaikum and hello! I haven't had that beauty talk session for quite some time ey? I think now might be a good time and I'd like to talk about eyeliner looks for women ^_^ Reflecting back to my teenage years, I still remember the first makeup item I bought was an eyeliner. I was always fascinated by how pretty women look with eyeliners, as it accentuate the eyes and sometimes the depth illusion it gave made me gape in awe. I started by rimming my eyes fully with black liner, on the lids and on my waterline. As I grew up, I found that I look better with brown eyeliner on the waterline and I only occasionally sport that thick black eyeliner on my lids, but that would be for days when I feel like going the extra mile with makeup ;)  What about you? What are the eyeliner looks that you sport mostly? Do you have that one eyeliner look you always loved but never tried? Here are some tips, on how women can look awesome with just an eyeliner ^_^ but hey, is one eyeliner enough, ladies? I bet not!

image credit : fashiontranslated.com
Women are known to always want to look nice in any way they can and this includes having the perfect eyeliner look. Some men may not know or see the difference of the eyeliner make up look but women do. However, a number of ladies may have some trouble figuring out the best eyeliner look for the face. There are three types of eyeliner looks which any women can attempt looking stunning and with confidence. The first eyeliner look is the simple basic tint on the upper eye lid. This eyeliner look is often flaunted by the ladies who want to appear natural and simple without going overboard. Women can try this basic eye look to work or even a casual day out. As a beauty blogger who have had her fair share of nice and disastrous eyeliner days, I'd recommend you to prep your lids with primer first, then put on your best drawing on the lids and when it dries, seal the top (pat or dust) with some loose powder, translucent powder or setting powder, any that you owns :) this will help making your eyeliner stay all day without transfer!
Secondly, for ladies who love the attempts of a sexier eye makeup appearance they should opt for the pretty cat eyeliner look, which seems like may women's favourite as it looks so classy and daring! The cat eyeliner look is applied with an edgy tint on the upper corner of your eyes. Apply it as the basic eyeliner look but with a slight upward tint for a ravishing style. The cat eye will definitely make every head turn into your direction. Style this eye look to parties, formal events or even on a special date with someone. Feel sexy yet sophisticated in your own skin and flirt with your eyes. The one thing I love about cat eyeliner look is that you be the boss of your own flick! Long, curvy flicks versus short, fuller flicks tell a different story, milady. What's your story? ;)
 
Lastly, for women who want to have a more dramatic make up look can try applying eyeliner on their upper eyelid as well as under their bottom lashes. Remember I mentioned earlier that this was the style I started with during my teen years? This eyeliner style represents closely to a smokey eye touch as it gives off a mysterious vibe to your personality. You can control the degree of smokiness by adjusting the thickness of line on your lids. Flaunt this eyeliner appearance for an extra image boost in your low days. It will definitely help you be confident and show off the bold side you have which others hardly see. 
Interested ladies who are wondering where to get new eyeliners can check out ZALORA as they offer an extensive collection of eyeliner for women online from various well-known brands. I personally would recommend you to try every type of eyeliner available in the market until you find the one that suits your preference the most :) Pen eyeliners, jumbo crayon eyeliners, liquid eyeliners, gel eyeliners, you name it! Don't be afraid to experiment, and please don't be dull with only black or brown liners. Try coloured eyeliners as well, make it give a splash of coolness and funkiness in your look, but one thing to remember, never let them smudge okay? You don't wanna be a panda :p

Have fun with your eyeliner look ladies, don't forget to check out what ZALORA has to offer you okay? 
^_^

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I suck in applying eyeliner! Haha I should practice more :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay Charmaine, you have all the time to practice, hehe!

      Delete
  2. My signature eyeliner is definitely short fuller flicks. I'm the girl who is ALWAYS with winged eyeliner. Can't picture myself without the wings. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love short, fuller flicks too babe! it is the style I always sport when I'm in the mood of lining my lids :D and as usual, the other one will look slightly different than the first one XD #firstworldeyelinerproblem

      Delete
  3. sometime drawing eyeliner can be tricky...especially when one side doesn't balance with the other side!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! i always get the same problem, but do the best out of it lah, repair sikit2 then should be okay ;)

      Delete
  4. haha. interesting post babe, My favorite way is LV and Marc Jacob. haha. well said. (Y) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you like it simple ea? mieza suka eyeliner yg betul2 screaming punya, but one thing I yet to nail is the Giorgio Armani style. really love that one!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts