Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack (Bija & Tea Tree) Review

Monday, January 05, 2015

Assalamualaikum and hello! I am so glad that Innisfree has finally opened a store in Malaysia which is in Sunway Pyramid. Even though it is far from KL city center I am still glad because it is here :) I had visited the store quite some time ago and I am impressed with the abundance of products they have to offer. Since you all have probably known that I am still battling with acne problem, you might be able to guess that my go to variant when buying facial masks will be those with tea tree and anti-acne properties. 

I am a big fan of mask packs because to me, they're more fun to wear than sheet masks. I couldn't help but notice the colourful bullets of capsule recipe pack at Innisfree store so I bought the Bija & Tea Tree variant to try. What I like about this particular variant of Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack is that even though it is aimed to help sooth skin trouble, it is also able to retain moisture on skin, which not many anti-acne masks have as they tend to be drying. 




As you can see below, I still have around 2 uses worth of product left after using it for 6 times. I clearly remember that I only used once for entire face, and another 5 times for spot treatments on specific problematic areas of my face only. This Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack does not have a proper seal once it is opened. It has a slit on the package's brim for users to slip in the cover to keep it airtight. I found that it is sufficient as my mask does not dry out at all. I left the mask on my face for 15 minutes before washing it off. No tingling sensation, no funny feeling on skin while and after using it, and when the mask dries it does not make my skin feel tight at all. It might crack a bit if you kept on frowning, smiling or talking while having the mask pack on. Washing it off is easy as the dried mask pack does not cling tightly on skin, which is a good thing because there will be no need for harsh scrubbing. 



I really love this Bija & Tea Tree Capsule Recipe Pack because it truly helps suppress my acne from growing bigger. It does not banish big acne entirely but with daily or once in two days use, I can see that those big acne on my cheeks does not grow any bigger. It looks calmer after each use but then it is still there. For small bumps on my forehead, they completely disappear after using this Bija & Tea Tree Capsule Recipe Pack so I can say that this mask pack is suitable to treat small blemish bumps (Malaysians call it jerawat pasir) but it might take time or only work a bit on big red acne. I can only say these because I do not test this mask pack on other people to see if the result varies. I think my skin has a high resistance towards acne medications (pffftt) so if you have that type of skin which responds (positively) easily towards mask packs for blemished skin, then I suggest you to give this Bija & Tea Tree Capsule Recipe Pack a try :) for a mask which is not drying, easy to apply and remove, and helps with small blemishes, I say that Bija & Tea Tree Capsule Recipe Pack from Innisfree is a value for money choice. Happy trying!

Product Info :
Innisfree (Bija & Tea Tree) Capsule Recipe Pack
for blemished skin
*there are so many other variants to try too*
RM7.00 per pack 
resealable and can be used a few times
Available at Innisfree store, Sunway Pyramid

Disclaimer : Product was bought using my own money. This review is not sponsored or paid in any form, and is 100% honestly based on my own experience as a user. 

Find me on :
|| Facebook || Instagram || Bloglovin || Google+ || Ask.fm || 

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Oh thanks for share your detailed experience with this Innisfree Capsule Recipe this is now on my wishlist.
    Now I´m following you in GFC #349 I hope your follow me back
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for visiting and following Sakuranko :) I'm checking your site now!

      Delete
  2. Okay! nice review miezaaaaa...I'm also currently battling with my acne. So far I think it is getting better. But still have a lot of scars due to the breakouts and a small bump of pimple only left. If ada masa nanti I will find this, eheeee...
    HUGSS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haa Pika kan rajin shopping, pergi la usha Innisfree jauh nun di Sunway tu, best kedai dia ^_^ *peluk ketat-ketat*

      Delete
  3. I need this! Blemish balms dekat area dahi ni macam takde tanda-tanda nak hilang. Dekat pipi jerawat besar! Macam mana nak buat review nii ;(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly, macam mana nak buat review apabila jerawat bermaharajalela (T_T) sadis betul rasa.

      Delete
  4. how much is it? i wanna try this toooo haha

    sincerely,
    Najlaa 'Aqilah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is RM7 per capsule dear :) go check it out, ada banyak variants!

      Delete
  5. Ini boleh try ini hahahah :D quite cheap!

    www.hanablurbs.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow.... it is cheap and looks awesome.. I want to try this a lot!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll get to check them out at Innsifree ^_^ there are lots of different variants, fun!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts