Laneige Water Sleeping Mask Review

Saturday, October 08, 2016

Assalamualaikum and hello! One thing I have started practising in 2016 is to better hydrate my skin. As I spend so much time in air-conditioned room now I realized that my skin is easier to get unnecessarily dry and flaky. No matter how much plain water I drink, it seems like my skin needs that extra care on the outside too, on the surface. During my previous shopping trip at Althea, I bought this Laneige Water Sleeping Mask to try its effectiveness since it's loved my many and it has garnered mass amount of positive reviews.


Laneige Water Sleeping Mask comes in a sturdy jar packaging and also a spatula for hygiene purpose so that you won't dip your finger inside the tub. When applied on skin, it gives an immediate cooling effect and it has a scent that is quite relaxing too. I spread the mask all over my face and neck a few minutes before I sleep. It dries within 5-10 minutes depending on your room temperature whether you use a fan or aircond. 


I found that when I use this mask daily before sleep, I will always wake up with a smooth, bouncy skin and it feels better day by day. At the packaging leaflet, Laneige told us to use the mask 2-3 times a week but my skin is okay when I used it every night so I guess it is a personal choice on how many times you want to use it and it also depends on your skin's tolerance to it. I'm not teaching or advising anyone to use it daily like me anyway (you can try though) so please don't go around telling people that I told you to wear it daily hahaha :) 

I actually learned this tip from Fiona of Stree-Love and in this post she mentioned that it was an advise from a beauty consultant she met at an aesthetic clinic. I had a major breakout earlier this year and it left my face with many dark acne marks. It's so stressful to look at it so I guess using the mask nightly is kind of a therapy for me and it's very good for my skin too. Now I've nearly ran out of this mask and I already bought another jar from a different brand, can't wait to see how that one works pulak ^_^

Thanks for reading and keep your eyes peeled for more updates!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. damn. i've tried this one. not suitable for my skin. great to hear it's good for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww too bad it doesnt suit you, but i believe that there are tons of sleeping mask out there that you can still try, right? do tell me if you found the right one, maybe i can check it out too ^_^

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts