Rire Lip Manicure Pink Brown Review

Saturday, October 08, 2016

Assalamualaikum and hello! Remember my Althea birthday haul post? I'm now in an attempt to review everything that arrived in those 2 Althea boxes so I'm starting this series with my number one favourite purchase which is RiRe Lip Manicure High Fix in Pink Brown. (what a mouthful)



This lip cream comes in a tiny packaging that looks like a nail polish. Actually the tone is more pinkish than the brick red you're seeing but somehow the lighting I had was not really helpful to bring out that shade. Packaging wise, it is quite compact and easy (not heavy) to be brought in your purse. 

Looking at the applicator, some people might feel that it is too short and it might be a bit disturbing when applying. However for someone with small hands like me, I don't have any problem with it. The applicator is attached to the cap and it gives full colour swipe when applied on the lips. The pointy applicator is also helpful to me when reaching tight lip corners and also to follow along the lip line. 


Here's the swatch for RiRe Lip Manicure High Fix in shade Pink Brown. The colour is very suitable to be worn daily as it is not too pale and also not too dark. It is indeed my daily lip product and I am so deeply in love with the colour as it suits my skin tone very well :) 


me wearing Rire Lip Manicure in Pink Brown
The texture of this lip cream is very creamy and it dries matte on the lips. I do find that sometimes it accentuates the lines on my lips but that only happens during the days that I was severely dehydrated. This RiRe Lip Manicure never made my lips chapped or flaked, and it does not even make my lips feel painfully dry like Silkygirl Matte Lip Cream. I tried using a lip balm prior to applying this RiRe Lip Manicure and it works, my lips felt so much better as in no dry feeling to its surface.

Like many other matte lip creams in the market, this RiRe Lip Manicure stays matte and stays put on the lips throughout the day. It is indeed long lasting and even with drinking, it doesn't budge. Eating however, does fade the colour but only super greasy food will make the lip cream completely disappear. If you eat non-oily food only, there is a high chance that the colour will only fade around 40%. This lip cream is also a true sweetheart because it does not melt or bleed around your mouth, so there is a guarantee that it wont make you look like some kind of a Joker over time XD the colour will actually fade little by little over time even if you don't eat but trust me, I have worn this more than 8 hours with minimal eating and drinking and when it's time to remove my makeup, my lip colour still looks perfect :)

Since it is moderately priced at Althea (RM30 a piece), I am totally voting for this product if you ever feel like trying it. It is indeed a very good purchase and you can choose many colours from RiRe Lip Manicure range. My next purchase would be in shade Wine Burgundy and I can't wait to get it ^_^

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts