A Leather Affair with GUESS Luxe X Butterfly Project : Fall/Winter 2013 & Pre-Spring 2014 Collection

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Assalamualaikum and hello!

50 Butterfly bloggers were invited to an event with GUESS Luxe through The Butterfly Project Malaysia. It was the launching of GUESS Luxe Fall/Winter & Pre-Spring Bag collection for 2013, where they feature their latest collection of leather handbags. Held at GUESS Accessories, The Gardens, the theme for that special event was white (makes me feel oh so princessy!)

the venue

registration

yours truly :p dunno how to pose

I'm amazed by how pretty the collection was (T_T) I wish I can own them too, hehe! Lets check the Fall/Winter 2013 collection first! 


PRIMROSE
"Pretty satchel in quilted rectangular, a simply understated elegance for evening wear. Made of quilted nappa leather and pale shiny gold hardware

Back : Mini Flap Bag in Amethyst
Front : Medium Flap Bag in Amethyst

back : Medium Flap Bag in Black
front : Mini Flap Bag in Black

so yeah, I absolutely fell in love with Amethyst (T_T)

 zipper compartment

 mini pockets 

safe clasp (not the usual magnet clasp)

MY G'S
"The classic GUESS monogram is used to deboss on leather, a classic that's absolutely wearable for work. Made of 4G printed calf leather and pale shiny gold hardware"

 


TIMELESS
"A must have for every girl. A style that embraces the simplicity of a carry-all. Made of drummed cow leather and pale shiny gold hardware"


BOX SATCHEL BAG (grey & taupe)




PATTY
"A classic tote for everyday use. Comprises of luxurious casual safari print and croco embossed texture. Made of printed safiano leather and croco embossed leather"



Next is the PRE-SPRING 2014 Collection. Wow, I'm just amazed on how fast they have this in store already! And the colors are to die for! They're just exceeding my expectation of feminine, powerful and sophisticated ^_^ look at them!


TILDA
"Tilda Collection features double woven handles and a raised front panel give a fresh touch to this stylish handbag collection. Made of quilted nappa leather and pale shiny gold hardware







There were lots of handbags from different collections too, and I really love how vibrant and classy the look ^_^ My personal favourite would be the blue handbag I'm holding in the picture below :D 




Another surprise came rolling in, 4 angels strode in, dancing to the Candy Man song by Christina Aguilera. It's the Burlesque dance and they did it while showcasing the latest collection to us. I enjoyed watching the show ^_^



An introduction to the bags the models are holding

Finally it's time to announce the Instagram contest winner. We were told to upload as many pictures as we can, holding GUESS handbag in our most creative poses + captions, with the hashtag of #GUESSLuxe and #leatherhandbag before time's up. The winners were Reiko, Sabby and Arisa. Congrates girls, I'm so jelly seeing you pretty ladies with new, pretty handbags and clutch, hehe!


I had a great time discovering the superb handbags of GUESS and mingling with my fellow Butterflies. I thank GUESS and The Butterfly Project for trusting us to witness the launch of  GUESS Luxe Fall/Winter 2013 & Pre-Spring 2014 Collection. I hope there will be a next time for everyone!

Group picture!

Group picture!

GUESS what? We didn't go home empty handed ;) Thanks to GUESS for the lovely silky handkerchief and pendrive, it made me feel very special ^_^





*Pictures with no watermark are obtained from The Butterfly Project Malaysia facebook album


Visit the nearest GUESS Boutiques and GUESS Accessories Boutique now to experience the handbags on your own!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Bestnyaaaaa. T T

    Can't I have one of those? *puppy eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaaa, I wish I can say the same thing and get it all too, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Just amazing collection i realy love it ....
    Designer Handbags

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts