Alliance Cosmetics Warehouse Sale : My Simple Haul

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Assalamualaikum and hello ^_^

I just wanna do a simple post on what I got from Alliance Cosmetics Warehouse Sale last week. I first knew about their warehouse sale last year from Silkygirl's facebook page. So, I made up my mind to put it in my calendar, annually. Seriously, who wants to miss this dirt cheap sale of cosmetics, especially women? Since in Malaysia we dont have anything like Black Friday or continuous B1F1 like in the US/UK, the warehouse sales are our only option to splurge and save at the same time ;) 

Last year was my first time going there with my roommates, and it started not so well when the taxi driver did not know how to get to the venue. He asked whether we have GPS or not =_='' of course, we don't have it. He brought us pusing-pusing the whole Glenmarie area till finally we saw the small signboard of that sale and arrived safely. But safely is not so safe to our pockets when he asked for RM50 for the entire sesat journey. Belum belanja lagi dah kena sembelih.


Tips if you're going to the next sale :

  • Taxi is not a good option if the driver do not know the way, unless you have a GPS.
  • Just bring a purse, handbags are not allowed or will be put in a tied plastic bag, kind of a hassle to hug that plastic bag while shopping your way around.
  • Some of the products are not in their boxes, so you may not know their manufacturing and expiry date
  • For lipsticks, lip glosses, eyeliners : not all shades are available.
  • First day : highest price slash is 50% but you'll have a lot to choose.
  • Last day : some prices will be reduced even more esp during the last hour but choices can be limited (out of stock, already grabbed by others earlier). 


So what I got for myself this time? I managed to spend very wisely since my stash of skincare and cosmetics are still very ample. I only bought :

-Stage Keep It Clean Brush Cleaner 200ml (RM10 each, normal price RM25, bought 2 coz a friend asked me to help her buy 1)

-Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick in Flash Lights (RM15, normal price RM36)

-Yadah Bubble Deep Cleanser (RM25, normal price RM49.90)

-Avene Thermal Spring Water (RM16, normal price RM39)


That's all for now :) Did anyone of you manage to go to the sale? Share with me what you bought!
^_^

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I is sad! I can't even go this year. :<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt know about the warehouse sale before.. Thanks for sharing and hopefully next year dapat la pegi.. Hehehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww darling Caroline, don't be sad, we still have next year ^_^ and a lot of other sales will magically appear too, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anis dear, I shared the banner on my wall but I forgot to tag lots of people, sorry!! Next year kita boleh pergi together-gether, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yo i wan the brush cleanser!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pegi last day best sebab harga turun lagi murah..hehe..ada items manufactured in 2011 & ada yg 2012..mana yg 2011 tu kena cepat2 pakai & abiskan..takut pulak kalo expired..overall ok la..dapat beli barang mekap murah2..kalo tak ok ngan muka pun takpe lagi sebab beli murah..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cindy : Everyone is raving about this brush cleanser so I decided to buy 1 and try :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ashikin : I agree with you, last day memang harga murah tapi tak best kalau shade/barang yg kita nak dah habis. Revlon items I bought is manufactured in 2013 ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts