Hermo Haul : It's Skin and Too Cool For School

Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Assalamualaikum and hello!

I treated myself with a small haul recently, and I definitely bought things I don't have and I'm itching to try them for so long already. Well, what more can make a girl happy apart from shopping? Oh yes, in my case, I can be a lot happier with outdoor activities ;)
This is my second encounter with Hermo.my but it is the first time I purchase from them coz the first encounter was when I received a Christmas present from them [link to post]. Wanna know what I bought? Tadaaaaaaaa!!
I took the opportunity to splurge a bit on these serums coz they're on sale (still on sale now!). The normal price would be from RM59.90 to RM64.90 each and I got them for RM35.00 each.
1. Power 10 Formula VB Effector [ Moisturizing & Oil Controlling ] 
2. Power 10 Formula VC Effector [ Brightening with Vitamin C ] 
3. Power 10 Formula PO Effector [ Oil Control, Pores Tighten ]
4. Power 10 Formula WH Effector [ Whitening ] 


Here's an infographic on the functions of each Power 10 Effector serums available from It's Skin.
Another thing I got for myself is the Marshmallow Puff from Too Cool for School [link]. Yea I know it's kinda similar to Beauty Blender right? This one has a price cut too. It is supposed to be at RM28.90 but I got it for RM24 each. I requested for the pink marshmallow ^_^ I read several reviews and most of them wrote that this is an okay product so, let's see how it performs with me.
Total damage was RM164 and I received free postage as well. The service is very fast and efficient. I ordered on Friday, received a text message on the upcoming Monday stating that my parcel has been sent and on Tuesday it arrived safely. The products are all double wrapped in thick bubble wrappers, no breakage or spillage thank god! However, Hermo does not provide me with a box like some other online shops. But I guess I'm okay with it, as long as my purchased items are in good condition. 

So, I guess that's all for now and stay tuned for more reviews!

Find me on :

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. i nak review of the serum...i nampak banyak kali but tak tau y belum nak beli lagi hahahah...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pun tak sabar nak pakai tapi all the reviews I read about this product said that they only see the result after a month of usage. And all of them kata bagus, no disappointment. So I hope it works well on me too :)

      Delete
  2. So cute lah the packaging and the marshmallow sponge so cuteeeeeeeee!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kannn! Sponge tu kecik je tapi bila squeeze it is so rubbery and dense :)

      Delete
  3. Waahhhh! Macam best je. Fana pun kena beli jugak ni! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the marshmallow is so cuteeee. currently craving for it hee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. craving for the real marshmallow or this marshmallow puff? hehe, pergi beli cepat tengah sale :p

      Delete
  5. Marshmallow sponge best tak? Dah try? :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts