Luxola and Sephora Haul

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Assalamualaikum and hello! I'm back with another haul ;) I know I know, lately I've been posting lots of hauls didn't I? Well, they're not all done in one day. Many of them are postponed posts because I don't have a camera to take pictures, I have to wait till I go back to my family's home and borrow my mom's Lumia 920 to take pictures. 

Here are 2 mini hauls I did from Luxola and Sephora a few weeks ago. Whatever I bought here are all new items, be it from my wishlist years ago and also due to my curiosity to know how the product fares on me. Since I'm now interning, I don't really have the time to shop. I'm a serious shopper, I need time to examine things properly before I buy them and since my work schedule is from 10am to 7pm daily, I can't really go shopping at night. Weekends? Sometimes I have events to attend, doing my FYP and also going back to my home town.
This Luxola haul was actually unplanned. I was scrolling on Facebook when I saw Cynthia from SlowBro-Gal mentioning about the price cut on Mario Badescu Drying Cream so I can't help but buy. The difference was RM20+ so tell me, who on earth would love to refuse it? Hehe!
I'm a sucker for lip balms. I have been following Crazy Rumors since it was first introduced by Malaysian bloggers so I decided to add this baby in my cart since it was on 15% discount too. This was purely bought with hope that it smells nice and work well on my lips :)
I think I have mentioned earlier that no acne gel/cream can recede the pimples I have. I solely depend on The Body Shop's Tea Tree Oil. Previously my best friend used to let me try her MB Drying Cream, it worked well on me so that's why I bought this one. 
Believe it or not, this was my first ever purchase from Sephora. Before this I have been to Sephora Paradigm Mall but the SA was too friendly and clingy it killed my mood to survey around. Plus at that time I was still very naive about purchasing makeup and beauty stuffs like this so I was afraid to buy. This purchase was made at Sephora Starhill before redeeming my winning prize from Sunshine Kelly, which was a Bora-Bora Dream Spa treatment at Philip Wain Starhill. 
I just realized that I had mentioned about these babies in my previous Windows Phone Picture Diary #1 post. I'm just so happy to add in my 3rd Soap & Glory item which is damn fabulous (been using it a few times already), got my first Smith's Rosebud Salve after years of yearning for it and gambling RM45 for that Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray out of curiosity to see whether it will work in our climate or not. 

So yeah, I think that's all for now and I really have to tell myself not to purchase anymore coz I have enough stocks already. What I'm waiting now is the parcel containing 6 Maybelline Colour Tattoos bought from MySale promotion. Well, it was RM10 each and not available in Malaysia :p till then!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. how's the setting spray? ok tak?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nanti dah try banyak kali sampai puas hati tak terkata apa, kita review. hehe

      Delete
  2. Nice haul! Nanti buat review Soap & Glory Flake Away dan UD de slick tu tau. Kalau boleh sekali dengan harga. Hehe. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. baiklah sayang, nanti kita buat as you requested ^_^

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts