The Body Shop Mini Haul

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Assalamualaikum and hello!

I have been drafting and not posting again =_='' Just feeling a bit demotivated since I don't have my own camera already, it's sad (T_T) thank you though to a very close friend of mine who always lend me her DSLR, I don't know where else I can find a friend as awesome as her in this entire world. Okay enough of my self-pity moment. I went back to my home town a few days back and a family outing commenced. We went for dinner at my favourite place, Ayam Penyet Wong Solo. After that my dad said "lets go window shopping" so we strolled around Mahkota Parade before the business hour ended. 

There was a clearance sale at Timberland and mom suggested me a pair of sneakers which was very comfortable. Dad ran away of course, silly him doesn't wanna pay if I ask for too expensive shoes, hahaha! Since mom said it's on her, I agreed to that pair of sneakers coz it is easy to wear and I love how comfortable my feet feels upon wearing it. And then, finally the SA told us that there's no more size 6 left in stock. Bomm, end of story. Sad ending huh?
So I went to The Body Shop to cure my broken heart. I remembered that my Tea Tree Oil is going to finish soon so I took two of it. Since 2 bottles of tea tree oil can't disperse my disappointment of not getting those Timberland sneakers, I looked around and snagged more items into my shopping basket. I even treated my youngest sister her favourite strawberry shower gel so I felt happy for putting a smile on her innocent face. 
My main motive of buying from The Body Shop was these two bottles of tea tree oil. I now has stopped hoping on acne gels whatever coz most of them doesn't work on my skin. The good ones are there, like from Mario Badescu and Ciracle but too expensive and too little so I can't really afford it all the time (I'm still a student, no fixed income and with a limited amount of allowance). So, I resorted to using tea tree oil as acne treatment and they work well on me but it takes time. Oh, don't ask me why I bought that blemish gel. I don't know either :p
There was a 3 for RM30 promo for miniature sized products, and I am a miniature freak. So, I took these shower gels because I love their smell and the strawberry shower gel wass for my youngest sister. She is such a lucky girl for getting things like this at the age of 10. I don't even know Body Shop exists when I was at this age, I was too busy running around, racing with my bicycle and climbing trees.
Apart from being a miniature freak, I also love lip products especially lip balms. I can't bear having dry lips. I always keep myself hydrated but it results in me making frequent visits to the little girl's room. So, having a lip balm with me all the time is a must. It has been a long time since I purchased any lip balms from The Body Shop so when I saw this lip butter, I can't resist its smell (like berries, or was it pomegranate? I dunno) and I bought it. 
Well, I received a RM15 voucher from The Body Shop upon this purchase. Let's see if I can get anything worth buying with it ;) Do you have any suggestion? Leave it in the comment form!

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. I used to acne/blemish gel like Oxy5 but they do nothing to my acne except give me that chemical smell. ==! My roommate started using The Face Shop Clean Face Clear Away Spot and it worked on her. I gave it a shot and heck, my acne goes off in like two days! Now, that's my staple when it comes to acne fixing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have to agree with you, certain acne treatments are just so not working :( thank you for mentioning the face shop clean face clear away spot, i'll give it a look ^_^

      Delete
  2. Bestnyaaaaa. Rindu nak bau TBS punya tea tree oil. Hehe. Please do a review on the lip butter! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pergi beli cepaaattt, hehehe! okay nanti kita review ^_^

      Delete
  3. I love The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil. Nanti review Blemish Gel tu yea... The Body Shop Body Butter best! Saya cadangkan cuba yang itu. Terbaru ada body butter Blueberry. Sounds yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeay ada geng suka tea tree oil :D okay blemish gel tu nanti kita test and review! haaa body butter from TBS memang best, kat rumah satu family suka. dah pernah habis pakai yang strawberry, sakura dengan pink guava. blueberry sounds yummy!

      Delete
  4. Ooooo I just bought their Aloe Vera lip balm today and it's amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Tea Tree Blemish Gel, you can use it to dot on your targeted area, it heals and soothes your blemish area. Also can be used as emergency treatment in case your pimple suddenly burst ^^ love it alot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the insight Ashley love!! I cant wait to try the blemish gel now, hehe :D

      Delete
  6. Me likey~ well my sister used to use the blemish gel, probably not suitable because I don't see much improvement on her skin hewhew~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so far it worked well on me, I'm happy that i purchased it ^_^

      Delete
  7. About TBS tea tree oil series, my fav products is the tea tree concealer!!!! <------makeup freak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have their concealer as well, good stuff right? *high 5 ^_^

      Delete
  8. Hmmmm, perhaps one of their body scrubs or lotions? They smell divine (as you probably know) and they leave my skin uber soft!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have tonnes of lotions already but i remember i gave my body scrub to my little sister coz she likes it. yeayy, now i know what i should buy with my voucher, a body scrub! thanks for the suggestion dear :D

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts