iCollagen : The Elixir of Youthful Vitality [Product Review]

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Assalamualaikum and hello! I have been trying a few collagen products already and most of them stated that the main focus is on  repairing our skin so that it will look more smooth and youthful. However, today I'd like to share my review on iCollagen that I received from HiShop Malaysia. Breaking the norm of other collagen drinks promises, iCollagen does not only promise on repairing the skin (particularly on the face) but it also arrives with a heavy list of benefits for our body entirely. Among the benefits of consuming iCollagen are :


  • Reduce and reverse signs of ageing (wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots)
  • Improve skin moisture level and smoothness
  • Maintain skin firmness, elasticity and reduce cellulite
  • Revive youthful and radiant skin look
  • Strengthen nails and improve hair condition
  • Help in weight management
  • Strengthens arteries and rejuvenates heart function
  • Maintain joint and bone health


For your information, iCollagen's formula is researched and developed using Pepton Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen from Rousselot, France and other active ingredients from Sweden and New Zealand. Its advanced formulation is designed to meet the demand of modern society in age defying, beauty rejuvenation and health regeneration. Click here for more info on iCollagen.

To consume iCollagen, mix it with 150ml of plain water and drink it before you sleep or the first thing in the morning when you wake up, for maximum efficiency. I myself drank it before bed as I love the fact that it will work during my beauty sleep ^_^
Both blackcurrant and lemon flavour are delicious! It does not have the usual 'stink' of collagen like what most of the collagen drinks come with. However, I can still detect a very faint 'fishy-ish' smell, it does not affect my appetite in drinking it anyway so no worries. iCollagen powder too is very fine and it dissolves fast without clotting. I have encountered some collagen powders that clot like mad balls when mixed with water and I don't have a shaker for drinks. 

RESULT (AFTER CONSUMING 10 SACHETS OF iCollagen)

Skin feels more moist (face and body)
Softer hair (I have dry, frizzy hair)
Acne scars are lightened a bit


I only tried 10 sachets of iCollagen so I can only distinguish these 3 differences. I believe that to see if a product really helps you in achieving all the promised benefits, you need to at least try it for 1 month and alongside, take good care of yourself too. It will not help if you consume the most expensive health drink in the world yet you still eat trashes/junk foods, you smoke, you don't get enough sleep, and you drink excessively. No product can take care of your body but you yourself ;)

So, I can say that iCollagen is a good collagen drink to try for those who wants a supplement that can help your whole body, provided that you practice good and healthy lifestyle as well.


‘Like’ HiShop on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hishopmy
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/hishop.my
Subscribe to HiShop for exclusive updates: http://www.hishop.my/subscribe

Exclusive RM20 rebate for you : key-in code COLL14 
*with a minimum purchase of RM99, valid till 30th April 2014

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts