Thursday Tag | Only One

Thursday, March 20, 2014


Assalamualaikum and hello! 

This is the first time (agaknya) I join Thursday Tag, thanks to Sabrina Tajudin for being an awesome-possum princess who always came up with creative ideas ^_^ Have you checked her site? I always loved Sabrina's blog and I envy her creativity (T_T) Sabrina was the first ever beauty blogger I met and knew back in 2012 during a Silkygirl event where I was still using a 2MP camera from my phone to capture images, hehe~ How time flies!
Anyhoos, lets not waste more time shall we? Here's the Thursday Tag : Only One! The rule is that, for each question you must only give one answer/choice and not more. This must be hard for ladies aite, we always have zillions of favourites. That explains why I carry 3 lip balms, 2 lipsticks and 2 powders whenever I go out :p Luckily I'm always carrying an awesome backpack and not a handbag or else my shoulder will be senget sebelah XD

1. If I can only have ONE shopping mall to go, what would it be?
Since I don't have a specific favourite, I guess it would be One Utama?

2. If I can only have ONE restaurant to eat at, what would it be?
The Chicken Rice Shop! I really love the food there although sometimes I cannot get oyster sauce pak choy (I get a plate of bean sprouts instead) because I'm using Kad Diskaun Siswa. Like really? Student tak dapat pak choy ke? Sad =_=''

3. If I can only have ONE handbag brand/store to have, what would it be?
So far, I love handbags from Charles & Keith. They look stunningly gorgeous and I still doesn't have one. Waiting....

4. If I can only have ONE shoe brand/store to go to, what would it be?
Camel, I just love them to bits.

5. If I can only have ONE clothing brand/store to buy from, what would it be?
Voir.

6. If I can only have ONE accessories brand/store to go to, what would it be?
Akiyo Jewellery, simply because I love their products and I am the girl who never loves wearing accessories apart from a watch and a charm bracelet.

7. If I can only have ONE watch brand/store, what would it be?
Solvil et Titus.

8. If I can only have ONE makeup brand/store, what would it be?
Makeup brand : Revlon.
OR
Store : Sephora.

9. If I can only have ONE lingerie brand/store, what would it be?
My personal preference would be something youthful and simple, so I must say it is Sloggi ^_^

10. If I can only have ONE dessert/snack store, what would it be?
Absolutely Gelato Fruity!

11. If I can only have ONE tv show/channel to watch, what would it be?
TV Show : The Ellen DeGeneres show
OR
Channel : AXN

12. If I can only have ONE music/singer/band to listen to, what would it be? 
Singer : Taylor Swift
Band : Lawson. I have major crush on Andy Brown

13. If I can only have ONE breakfast menu to eat, what would it be?
Deeply marinated beef patty with mushrooms, half boiled eggs and steamed broccoli all on a big plate. What? I need a huge breakfast or else I'm as good as dead :p

14. If I can only have ONE grocery store, what would it be?
I like grocery stores that offer a selection of rare and quirky products so, Cold Storage.

15. If I can only have ONE drink to drink, what would it be?
Watermelon juice.

So, you've come to the end of my Only One. How about you? I tag all of you my fellow readers to do this tag and do leave your links in the comment section so that I can read it all ^_^ chiow!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Check mine babe! http://www.ashley-yeen.com/2014/03/just-blahs-thursday-tag-only-one.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sudah check, best! thanks for joining the tag Ashley dear ^_^

      Delete
  2. We have a lot in common! hehe lets go cold storage together! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sephora! Haha... :)

    http://allaboutmeputeripanda.blogspot.com/2014/03/tag-thursday-only-one.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cer tanya mana perempuan yang tak suka sephora, mesti susah nak jumpa XD

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts