Carlo Rino Spring Into Summer Dreams 2014 Collection

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Assalamualaikum and hello! Today is about handbag madness ;) I have always loved Carlo Rino handbags ever since I got a closer look at them while working at Parkson 2 years ago. Admiring the details and prints on it makes me go cray crayyy~ If you realize, CR always came out with handbags that has irresistibly cute patterns on it and handbags that are plain but screams posh in it. As for the happy me, my favourite is always their handbags with cute patterns and femininely colourful design. I was very lucky to attend their Spring Into Summer Dreams fashion show at Mid Valley Megamall and feast my eyes with their pretty handbags, backpacks and shoes. 
Among the lovely collection for Spring Into Summer Dreams edition are Vivacious Valentine, City Chic, Cut Out For Love, R For Red, Cute Carry-Alls, Graffiti Gorgeous, Quilted & Quirky, Sensational Slings, Mini Must Haves, Wallet Wonders, Heels That Lift You Higher (shoes), Baby Steps (shoes) and Bow Beautiful (shoes). I have actually seen these latest collection in a booklet I received from buying CLEO, and then once again I got a bigger booklet at Secret Recipe The Curve and ever since, I think my dreams are always filled with these collection. I really can't stop admiring the Quilted & Quirky bags (especially the blue ones with cat pattern on it) and also the Vivacious Valentine range. I wish I can have them all! Oh, don't forget that Graffitti Gorgeous too, I bet any girl spotted with it will instantly look so chic and envied by many ^_^ I made collages to fit all the latest collection, anything catches your eyes yet?
During the fashion show, the entire Center Court was surrounded with audience and I can tell that most people (ladies especially) are intrigued by the latest Spring Into Summer Dreams collection. The models strut proudly and they all look very sophisticated with Carlo Rino bags on their arms, over their shoulders and also those cute Carlo Rino heels seems so comfortable on their feet. I secretly manage to spot my favourite handbag in this collection ;)
SPRING INTO SUMMER DREAMS FASHION SHOW
After the fashion show, we bloggers were given a tour around Carlo Rino boutique (Lot F069, Level 1, Mid Valley Megamall) to have a closer look towards their bags and shoes. I also learned that Carlo Rino just came out with a perfume called It's Me. There was a Snap & Win Facebook contest where patrons were required to snap a picture with any Carlo Rino product and post it on Carlo Rino's facebook page. 3 winners walked away with a full size It's Me perfume ^_^ So what do you think ladies would do when they're in a boutique? Sit tight? No, we all went crazy checking out all the bags and shoes, while trying to think (and suppressing that shopaholic self in us) of which one to purchase and not burn a huge hole in our pockets. Oh yes, one more info I should share with you guys, if you purchase anything at Carlo Rino Mid Valley, use your JCard and get some additional discount ;) I did and I'm very grateful to that.  
CARLO RINO BOUTIQUE - MID VALLEY MEGAMALL
I did purchase something from Carlo Rino on that day, but that will be revealed upon request :p So, I hope you guys enjoy this post as much as I do coz I definitely can't resist Carlo Rino handbags and I'm planning to get more XD. If you need a new handbag or feel like doing a handbag stock makeover, sprint fast to Carlo Rino boutiques nearby and get this Spring Into Summer Dreams collection before they ran out of stock! Till then ;)

For more information on Carlo Rino products, visit http://carlorino.net/








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts