Tag Thursday : 25 Fun Questions

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Assalamualaikum and hello! It's Thursday, which is the tag day ^_^ As usual, this was initiated by my lovely friend Sabrina Tajudin, upon Innanie Ariffin's request yesterday :p Love you ladies so much, life won't be happening without y'all :D So here are my answers, check it out! 

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
McDonald's, lunch with my officemates.

2. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? 
The other intern's iPhone casing.

3. What are you wearing right now? 
Teal slack, white tank top, black & white polka dot cardigan, Jannah hijab

4. What are the colours of your bedroom walls? 
White, coz it's a rental place and I can't paint it :p

5. Who is the last person you sent a message or comment /BBM?
My lovely senior Maisarah (comment on Instagram)

6. What does your last text message say? 
"Your little sister shaved her right brows with a shaver she found on the dressing table" from mum.

7. Can You Taste The Difference Between Pepsi And Coke? 
Yes, that's why I don't really drink Pepsi.

8. Is your hair curly or straight? 
Straight and wavy at the end.

9. Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do?
Telling myself that I'm okay, I'm strong, and I'll keep moving on.

10. Favorite 2 color combination?
White and baby blue.

11. What is your favorite accessory?
Ear cuffs, though I never own nor wear any. I super love ear cuffs! Especially those with angel wings, making their ears appear pointy like a Fae's ear. 

12.Which current celebrity’s style do you admire most?
Shea Rasol, Raja Nadia Sabrina, Emma Watson

13. What is your favorite fashion store/shop?
Charles & Keith, Uniqlo, and anything that carries corporate/professional wear. But I still can't buy from them, I'm not yet earning for myself XD

14. When was the last time you drove out of town?
Hmm, a month ago? I usually take public transportation.

15. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Creaking sound of the chairs and the aircond sound.

16. What was the last thing you bought?
A pair of movie ticket last night. 

17. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
What's the time now?

18. Favorite Food?
All spicy food and whatever my mom cooks. 

19. Biggest turn off?
Bad smell. 

20. What do you always have on you/wear?
Clothes (obviously we can't go out stark naked), a watch, spectacles/contact lenses.

21. What does your screen name mean/ how did you come up with it?
A combination of my real name + my favourite fierce lady character. 

22. Favorite style of top/blouse?
Country style blouses, and I don't think I have any =_=''

23. Favourite tv show?
Sadly I don't like watching tv so I don't know if I have one that I won't wanna miss.

24. What is a favorite TV show from your childhood?
Tom & Jerry, Scooby Doo, Sonic Underground, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, Flintstone

25. What does your dream bedroom look like?
Everything in off white colour. 4-Poster wooden bed, antique dressing table, dual layer chiffon curtain with small, red hearts/roses embroidered on it. 

You're all tagged!
Leave your link at the comment section ya, I wanna read your answers as well 
^_^

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. The Flintstones!! I forgot to include that in mine! LOL
    Ah, this is nice. Remembering stuffs that sometime we forget.
    Anyway, it's fun reading your post!
    Love, Mira | http://lemieletlavanille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. who can forget The Flintstones running with their car ey? Hehe, I love watching them so much even though masa kecik tak faham English XD yea I love tags that give us time to remember all the nice thing we had back when we were small, thanks for dropping by darling ^_^

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Those are ear cuffs, and I wish I can have lotssss of them :D

      Delete
  3. I love the photo above~~ so pretty >.<

    haha no 6! how old is she anyways? terpaksa la draw eyebrows in after this :p and no 11, I used to love wearing them before hijabing >.< but my choices were always so weird - imagine wearing snake ear cuffs bahaha :B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my sister is 10 years old =_='' she shaved the middle part of her eyebrow, my mom said it looked horrible. she said that she did it because our cat scratched her brows. i dont know how to believe it XD heyy, snake ear cuffs are terribly cool okay ^_^ i wanna get some and wear them when i'm home like nobody's business :p

      Delete
  4. i think the above pic looks great! mya suka flintstone jugak hehe :DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeay, high 5! siapa tak suka Flintstone memang pelik :p hehe

      Delete
  5. LOL, our favourite food sama, I love whatever my mom cooks too. Hehe. Btw, you've been tagged! (Sorry sgt2, sis memang nak tag Mieza, tapi terlupa. Hehe)

    http://beautandthebeast.blogspot.com/2014/04/tag-drugstore-diva.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. now who can forget their mom's cooking? not in a lifetime, hehe! thank you sis, nnt i buat yea ^_

      Delete
  6. Damn, if I see any Malaysians wear those earrings, I would freak the hell out. That's huge. Btw, I made my own version of the tag. Do check it out!

    http://levelmaximum.blogspot.com/2014/04/25-fun-questions-get-to-know-me-better.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually i couldn't find the ear cuff i was looking for, hence the substitute image XD what i wanted is an ear cuff with angel's wing. i saw it on an online shop which i already forgot its name as well. looking at ur post now!

      Delete
  7. Hey. This is my first time visiting your blog. Completely fall in love with your blog :) Keep in touch :)

    *You've gained one more follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyya Aimi, thank you so much for visiting and becoming my latest follower, you made my day ^_^ insyaAllah we'll keep in touch!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts