Mushroom Ravioli

Monday, April 28, 2014

Assalamualaikum and hello! This is a totally random post as I am experiencing brain-block while suffering with acute hungriness when there is still 30 minutes left till I finish my shift. I saw Cindy posting a picture of seafood ravioli and suddenly it reminds me of mushroom ravioli eaten by Bella Swan in Twilight. I am a mushroom addict, I love everything mushroom and if possible I always want to have mushroom in my meals. But of course, that does not happen a lot. So, I was wondering how mushroom ravioli would taste. I quickly googled for it and found one recipe that I think I would be able to try at home, of course with mom’s help as I don’t think I can knead the dough. So, that’s all for now, and my mushroom ravioli craving continues.


p/s : my colleague Rachel asked me to bring some mushroom ravioli to the office when I successfully made it. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts