Hauls and Gifts : Etude House, BCL, Collection Cosmetics, Sleek, Maybelline

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Assalamualaikum and hello! I feel slightly empty and bored, maybe due to the fact that I'm sitting at home doing the boring challenging research paper while waiting for degree life to end this July. Yeah, I have spent 3 years living on my own in Shah Alam and Bandar Utama, I'm used to going out on my own, by my own and all the excitement that these big towns has to offer. Now that I'm in this quiet village in Melaka, nothing like KL/Selangor, I can't go out coz my parents will never allow me to go out randomly unless there is something important to be done, and yeah, sitting at home is making me fat unproductive, lazy and aimless. What a sad introduction XD

Anyways, deep down I'm still the positively cheerful beauty blogger as you all met in my previous posts. Now I feel like sharing the images of the items that have been making my life happier in this quaint settlement. These items were either bought or won in giveaways. Whatever I bought here was during sales (except the Collection Cosmetics products) where I got it for 50% or buy 1 free 1 or promotional prices which are close to 1/3 the normal price. So please don't accuse me of lavish spending, I'm just a little girl who loves pretty things :p
First up! This Etude House haul was made during a buy 1 free 1 promo and Sweeties Club promotion. I can't help but buy the Blending Sleeping Cream due to its unique packaging, it costs RM9.90 each and buy 1 free 1. The Hand Bouquet Rich Butter Hand Cream was also buy 1 free 1, costing RM16.90 each, go get them now till 31st May 2014. I am a sucker for hand creams and I must always have 1 tube in each bags I owned. I simply cannot stand living with dry hands, it irritates me. This Hand Bouquet has been serving me well and I really love the smell of it, totally recommended! As for the Precious Mineral Sun BB Cream, I got it for RM39.90 for Sweeties Club promotion (ending 31st May 2014, go get it). I only have tried 1 BB cream from Etude House, which I bought when I was 18. So I guess now is a good time to try another one from them :)
This BCL Browlash 1 Day Magic Perfect Mascara & Eyeliner was won from a giveaway at BCL Malaysia Facebook page. I started using BCL products when I attended their Kawaii Makeup Look Workshop last year. Seriously, BCL products are tip top and you guys should give them a try ^_^ I have tried this mascara twice and I found that apart from performing well, it is hard to remove XD perfect to wear if you can't live without mascara coated lashes but you have to dip in the pool or the sea as this baby is waterproof guaranteed! As for the eyeliner, it's applicator is very thin and I yet to master such application. The brown colour is very light and I need to find out how to make it noticeable on my olive skin tone. Any tips?
Have you read my post about the arrival of Collection Cosmetics in Malaysia? They flew all the way from UK so I hope you'll spare some time to get to know them better here ^_^ I bought these two babies, the Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer and Cream Puff Moisturizing Lip Cream because I was curious to see how both of them performs as they're raved by many Western bloggers and vloggers. I have reviewed the lip cream here, make sure you read it and then run as fast as you can to the nearest Watsons to get it okay? The concealer? Wait till I get another shade (Medium) and review both as this one is in Light shade.
My Color Tattoo obsession has not ended, yet. These 5 colours are limited edition shades which are not (and never will be) available in Malaysia up till now. I got them from MySale a month ago, thanks to fellow beauty blogger Sis Nabilah Ismailjee for the combined spree, I love you kakak! My phone camera might do injustice to the colours that I bought, so sad that I don't own a DSLR yet. The colours I bought above are Mossy Green, Blue on By, Test My Teal, Rich Mahogany and Seashore Frost. Do you want a swatch review post?
Finally, a blusher palette. Can you believe that of all makeup items I used, I never fell for blushers? True, I don't wear blusher on my own. I thought my dark skin won't look pretty with blusher on, that is among my weakness in not having the confidence that I can sport blushers well. Somebody teach me (T_T) I bought this palette to try and practice using blushers okay? Blush By 3 (Sugar) is my second purchase of Sleek Makeup products, obviously from Luxola. I got this palette for 50% off thanks to Easter promo. Again, my phone camera and poor lighting did not do justice to the actual colour of the blushers but one thing I can assure you, they are damn pigmented. So if you're looking for blushers that are not freaking expensive, worth paying and uber pigmented, go for Blush By 3. They have a few variants that will suit all skin tone so have fun browsing and buying ^_^

Wah, I feel alive now! See, how much random writing like this can make me happy? I guess I should do this more often, hehe! Product reviews will go on as usual but occasionally, I'll find time and space to rant about something else :) I hope you are entertained by my post, and feel free to comment if you wanna ask anything about the above products since I have tried most of them ;) In fact, please comment! Hahahaha bye!

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. Me so lazyy to review as well...but you are always lucky as a beauty blogger...so jelly...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iqa lazy takpe, you're working so you'll be tired. Me, staying at home pun malas review? Tak tau penyakit apa ni, hehe! Alhamdulillah rezeki, sometimes I got lucky :)

      Delete
  2. Blending Sleeping Pack <3333

    Try applying white liner first, then put on the brown liner on top. It could work XD thou I had never tried that method yet hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you used that Blending Sleeping Pack dear? The SA told me it can be used 3 times.

      Hmm, I received something like a jumbo eyeshadow pencil from Collection launch, the colour is peachy-beige so maybe I can try it, thanks for the idea!

      Delete
    2. Yup~ already :) next day face felt so smooth <3 hihi. but I used once lol :x

      most welcome :D if it works share out.! Hehe :D

      Delete
    3. wahh thanks for the heads up! ni yang rasa tak sabar pulak nak pakai ni, hehe

      Delete
  3. Always wanna try that blusher cantik gila and that colour tattoo T^T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. meh datang rumah i, kita main these colours sama-sama, hehe!

      Delete
  4. Nak swatch Maybelline Color Tattoo. Mieza, kulit gelap cantik tau pakai blusher. Mesti cuba. Kulit Mieza jenis gelap ke? Macam tak gelap pun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok darling, nnt kita try buat swatch post ea :) hmm, my skin is definitely not fair :p Gelap sikit, sunburn sana sini, hehe! Kalau ambil gambar tu mungkin tak nampak gelap sebab ada flash dengan sunlight bantu nampak cerah XD

      Delete
  5. Oooo lovely haul! Please do a swatch post on the Color Tattoos! I love them! And you would look lovely with blush!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Arpita ^_^ you make me feel a bit confident to wear blusher, hehe! Okay, I will find time to swatch those Color Tattoos :)

      Delete
  6. Love love love all the things you got! All of them are great, and the ones that I haven't tried before sound amazing. :D High five for discounts and sales on our favourite beauty products/brands! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeay, high 5! I know that you'll be loving at least half of the items above right? can sense it based on the product inclinations on your blog, hehe!

      Delete
  7. the blush tu colours dia seems so pretty!:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sangat cantik, i already swatched them ^_^ and they're crazily pigmented, i dahla tak pandai pakai blusher lagi ni. terkezut awal2 tengok pipi merah, have to practise a lighter sweep. hehe

      Delete
  8. Sleek. Still have promotion ke dear? Love all your haul <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm rasanya now dia promo item lain la sayang. yg mieza beli Blush By 3 ni dia buat 50% sempena perayaan Easter. Ika cuba check Luxola setiap hari rabu ea, sebab every wednesday ada sale :) barang Sleek mmg so far ada je yg sale on Wednesday, selalunya eyeshadow palette la.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts