Mom and Me Meets Big Sale

Sunday, May 18, 2014

*disclaimer : I am not affiliated with these brands and I am not paid to write this up*

Assalamualaikum and hello! I guess the whole world now knows that The Body Shop is having a massive sale. I've seen a number of bloggers updating about it along with the items they bought, I really envy some of them coz there were items I wanted but it wasn't available at the store I went to. But hey, never mind, at least I got something ;) I went to the sale with my mom, she actually didn't have anything on her mind to buy but she then asked me to get a body butter for dad. So, here's what I bought at the store! I took one pair of white bath gloves. It was on 70% discount, so from RM19.90 it was reduced to RM5.95 per pair. Next is a mini (75ml) tube of Strawberry Body Polish. I bought this because I remembered that my previous bottle was given to my youngest sister as she loves strawberry bath items, and she was just a little girl so I won't want to disappoint her, hehe! This was RM19.90 with also 70% off so it was reduced to RM5.95 each. Then there was a mini Shea Body Butter for dad, from RM25 it was reduced for 10% to RM22.50 each, Since I am a member, I received an additional 10% for each items, making the total bill only RM31 ^_^ I went out happily as fast as I can because the outlet was damn crowded. Most of the customers were there to talk, admire the items and caused a massive human congestion inside the small outlet, I can't stand it for long =_='' Not many have a basket on their hands or was holding any items. Sometimes I hope people can be smarter by going to sales with a fixed list of whatever you wanna buy, grab it fast and begone from the site a.s.a.p. But well, apparently not all people can do that. 
1. Bath Gloves (only white colour is on 70%) | 2. Strawberry Body Polish | 3. Shea Body Butter (smells divine)
Since some of the items I wanted weren't available at the outlet, I did another haul from their website. I actually browsed through the website first and have a list of what I wanna buy before I went to the mall with my mom. Most of the items I wanted was either out of stock at the outlet, or the SA told me that "we don't have that thing anymore". FYI, I am a miniature addict. I love minis more than actual sized products especially from The Body Shop (I think I only buy miniatures from The Body Shop, hahaha). So I hauled their Peppermint Intensive Foot Rescue, Ginger Sparkle Lip Balm, Cranberry Joy Lip Balm, and Camomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover. I can see that those lip balms will go to my little sister again, never mind, as long as she feels happy, hehe! I have The Body Shop's Peppermint Smoothing Pumice Foot Scrub but I haven't used it, no wonder my feet looks ugly XD i should start using it!Well, that sums up my Body Shop haul for this time. I am still not satisfied because I couldn't get the Soft Facial Sponge, I didn't know that with my member's discount I can their Lightening Touch concealer for RM9.98 (I think I'm gonna go and get it, with mom, again. Miss Makeup Magpie said it is good), and most importantly, I wish their Tea Tree range is on 70% as well but it doesn't happen except for the mini tea tree oil cleanser, which I don't restock. Hahaha The Body Shop, hear me please! Reduce the price of your Tea Tree range!!
Can't get anything at the shop? Buy online (charged RM10 for delivery, no additional 10% for members )
So after that I went wandering around AEON, fell in love with a pair of Camel shoes but still can't afford to buy it pfft XD then I went to Etude House and grabbed these two Blending Sleeping Cream in Seaweed and Green Tea flavour. I have used the Evening Primrose sleeping cream from my previous haul, and I really love how smooth and hydrated my face was in the morning. Recommended! It can be used up to 3 times, but mine was only twice as I smothered a lot on my face and neck as well. It retails at RM9.90 each and now is their Buy 1 Free 1 season, so what are you waiting for?
Alright, that's all for now I guess? I'm a bit busy working on a few essays and a research paper. My mind is slightly academic for the time being, but I hope it won't suppress the beauty blogger in me to write useful pieces for my beloved readers. Stay tuned, love you guys!

Thanks for reading and please comment on what items you want me to review next ;) Did you go to the sale as well? Leave me your links, I wanna see what you bought! ^_^

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I love the shea butter body butter. When I got the 50ml tub from one of the magazine purchase, I fell in love with the smell. My bf was a sweetheart to take notice and got the huge tub as part of my birthday present.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i never thought it would smell divine as well. i am used to the original shea butter which smells a bit pungent. getting this for dad is definitely a good investment, hehe

      Delete
    2. Glad to see you are in love with our Shea Body Butter! Sending our love back to you! <3

      Delete
  2. Tak pernah try body shop body stuffs. Mana best eh? hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my personal favourite would be their tea tree range, body butters and their Dreams Unlimited perfume, best wa cakap sama luuuu XD

      Delete
  3. We do hear you Mieza Everdeen! Stay tuned for more cool bargains from us! The SALE is ON till 8 June! Happy shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for checking my post, I'm honoured to see such good customer service from TBS Malaysia ^_^

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts