Blog 4 Charity : Amante Nail Spa & Body Care Charity Fair Fundraiser

Monday, July 21, 2014

Assalamualaikum and hello! Have you heard of Amante Nail Spa & Body Care? I personally have visited them during a Massage Party (link here) last year and I really enjoyed the treatments available at Amante ^_^ It was my very first spa experience and I am truly glad that I had experienced it at Amante, they're absolutely first class!


Now recently I was told by The Butterfly Project that Amante will be having a charity fair fundraiser which the proceeds will be donated for the children of Good Samaritan Home, an orphanage and children's home. Ask yourself, how many times have you extended your support to the needy this year? I think this is defintely the best time for us all to do a good deed and may it motivate us to always remember that help can be conveyed in many forms at all times. Who knows that our small donation for these lovely children of Good Samaritan Home will enable them a better education to live a better future? Remember that God will always bless us as long as people get benefit from what we do/donate. It is a lifelong investment ;)


So what will you expect at Amante Charity Fair Fundraiser? I'm gonna tell you, IT'S A LOT!!! This one-day charity fair will run from 10am to 6pm on the 7th of September 2014, which is a Sunday. You will be using your Amante Charity Coupon Booklet (costs RM35) that contain 7xRM5 cash vouchers to be used on the purchase of treatments, activities, food and games. Not only that, in the booklet too will be another RM88 worth of voucher from Amante for thank you Hot Stone Massage treatment. Attractive enough? ;) *wink wink*


How to participate?

1) Purchase Amante Charity Coupon booklet for RM35 from Amante outlet nearest to you. Check out for full list of outlets at www.amante.my

2) Too busy to go there? Just bank-in or transfer the amount to Amante Beauty Care Sdn Bhd (Maybank account number 512491131743) and email the transaction slip to amantecharity@gmail.com with your name, email address and phone number. You can collect your Amante Charity Coupon Booklet at Amante Charity Fair on 7th September 2014 ^_^ easy peasy! 

I hope my readers residing in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor will not miss this charity event okay? Aside from donating, you will be experiencing a lot of fun at Amante Nail Spa & Body Care because their spa is so awesome like home and you are definitely going to be in good hands with Amante staff's care ^_^ I hope to be there too! Tell me if you're going okay? ^_^

check them out for more info!
Amante Nail Spa & Body Care : facebook page | website


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Absolutely awesome! I would be so proud if I could do something like this!!!!.Salon davie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know right :) it is not all the time we can do this so whenever possible, charity is a must!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts