Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Shiny Jewel Eyeliner (01 Shiny Black)

Thursday, July 03, 2014

Assalamualaikum and hello guys! Did anyone miss me? Hehe! Life has been totally crazy and unpredictable for me at the moment. I am juggling between classes, presentations, thesis and another truckload of life affairs I felt like losing myself at the Caribbean islands would be a great idea. But of course, I cannot simply run so here I am, with another product review for my lovely readers ^_^
Now ladies, who does not know the famous Japanese makeup brand Kiss Me ? They always came out with brilliant makeup items that works so well on the users and now they're back with another new range of eyeliners called the Heavy Rotation Shiny Jewel Eyeliner. By the 'shiny' name you can imagine how the eyeliner will be right? Instead of the usual matte colour, this liquid eyeliners come with very fine shimmer particles that surely will make your life go bling-bling the moment you applied them on :D there are 3 colours available for Heavy Rotation Shiny Jewel Eyeliner range which are :

*01 Shiny Black - for vivid and high impact eyes look
*02 Shiny Brown - for soft, natural eyes look
*03 Shiny Pink White - for dolly, innocent eyes look
This Heavy Rotation Shiny Jewel Eyeliner comes in a standard liquid eyeliner packaging but the concept they used in designing the color presentation is very sleek and classy! I love how the black bottle comes in a minimalist concept of only having the product name written in gold fonts and the packaging itself is shimmery black like the midnight sky full of stars. What I have here is Heavy Rotation Shiny Jewel Eyeliner in colour 01 Shiny Black, which is totally my favourite colour for upper lid liner. 
So you might be wondering, how does it feel to wear a shimmery liquid liner? Does the glitters feel gritty and itchy on the skin? Does it make your eyes look like a disco ball? Well, I must say that this Heavy Rotation Shiny Jewel Eyeliner is very comfortable to be worn and very easy to be applied. Even though it is shimmery, I conclude that the glitters are made up of very fine particles and they does not appear to give any discomfort at all on my eye skin. I have stumbled upon some very gritty and weird shimmery liquid liners but with Heavy Rotation Shiny Jewel Eyeliner, there is nothing but smoothness to it ;) fret not, as Heavy Rotation Shiny Jewel Eyeliner comes with three beauty essences in it such as collagen, sodium hyaluronate and chamomile extract to take care of our eye skin while making us look like a dazzling star!

Here, I did some tests on the Heavy Rotation Shiny Jewel Eyeliner. As for waterproof test, it does not melt when put under running water. Bear in mind that it might be water resistant but it does not claim to be water proof. For me, it depends on how much pressure you put on the drawing :) When I scrubbed it away using my finger, the eyeliner dissolves slowly without any stain left. So, I can say that it is removable using water but only when we scrub it (which would be painful and unkind to be done on our eye area). It does not just melt upon contact with water so I think I would love to wear this if I am going to splash splash at a water park, hehe! The Heavy Rotation Shiny Jewel Eyeliner stays put when rubbed with dry finger. It does not transfer nor smudge. I also found that it is sweat-proof. My lids are very oily at the end of the day but the line I drew with Heavy Rotation Shiny Jewel Eyeliner looks as perfect as new, yeayy I'm so happy!
Does not melt under running water
only dissolve AFTER being SCRUBBED 
Pigmentation wise, it is not jet black like gel liners but for me the black colour outcome is sufficient and good enough. You may need some 2-3 layering to achieve an opaque black swatch but it depends on your personal preferences whether you like the eyeliner colour on single layer or triple layer. Here is a guide by Kiss Me on how to draw on your eyes using Heavy Rotation Shiny Jewel Eyeliner ^_^

Verdict on Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Shiny Jewel Eyeliner 
(01 Shiny Black) :
> brush is very soft and easy to use
> medium pigmentation but colour can be layered to achieve opaque black
> glitters in the liquid eyeliner are so fine and looks very pretty on skin
> eyeliner drawing is easily removed with water, makeup remover and makeup cleansing wipes
> eyeliner is smudge proof, sweat proof, oily lids proof, and it could be water resistance if not rubbed 

Rating :
4.5/5
Totally recommended!

Product Name : Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Shiny Jewel Eyeliner
Quantity : 3ml
Price : RM49.90
Availability : SaSa and Watsons outlets nationwide

For more information, kindly visit :


You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Tempting nk beli...cantik..not soo glittery pun..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. memang berbaloi kalau beli ni Iqa ^_^ yeah the glitter is so fine, tak nampak over langsung

      Delete
  2. Heavy rotation memang best (pernah try ink je, pencil tak penah). Mieza just buat wiida feel like playing with makeup and create very glittery look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is my first Heavy Rotation item ^_^ Wiida buat look mesti cantik, kita suka :D

      Delete
  3. Felt in love with this already :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this eyeliner in my opinion is worth buying! senang pakai, warna cantik, tak smudge, remove senang. what to hate? nothing!

      Delete
  4. Seriously tengah mencari eye liner yang berkenan di hati. Susah btul nak cari. Nak cuba yang ni lah even the price lil bit pricey. hee. kena kumpul duit nii. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cuba usha kat Natta Cosme, diorang ada jual Kiss Me punya items pastu harga dia selalu ada diskaun ^_^

      Delete
  5. thanks for the review. I've never heard of this brand before, I wonder if we have this too in Indonesian watsons.

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome babe ^_^ i hope you can find it in Indonesia :D this brand is quite famous in Malaysia as one of the best Japanese makeup brand, they always came up with excellent products ^_^

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts