Blogs I Read : Malaysian Beauty Bloggers + Tagging!

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Assalamualaikum and Hello! I was tagged by my dearest Syaza from Bloobsblurbs to do this post, hehe! Basically it helps me to introduce you guys to 3 of my favourite Malaysian beauty bloggers. Please don't mistaken me by the choices I made here. I do read a lot of blogs, and every person has their own reason why "they choose this one over that one". So yeah, I'm gonna tell you why I love these three ladies and their blogs ^_^ check it out!

1) Sabrina Tajudin
Let me tell you something. Sabrina was the first beauty blogger I met and she is the one who triggered me to start beauty blogging. I met her during a Silkygirl event while I was in semester 2, and that was in 2012. She taught me how to do my eyebrows during the event, which was something I never did by myself prior to meeting her :) From Sabrina, I learned that there is something on the net called "beauty blogging" and I really love how creative she is. Her gift in artsy stuffs made me always come back to her blog to see what new things she has for us readers, hehe! I have a mindset that when someone is creative, she/he can conquer the world ^_^


I have never met or talked to the owner of Street-Love, Fiona in person but I terribly respect her especially in her writings. Whenever I visited her blog, I found myself clicking links after links, her posts are contagious! I spent quite some time being her silent reader before I had the courage to start commenting. What I love so much about the blog Street Love is because of its extensive reviews on items, and Fiona is the type of person who will go in-depth to clear the haze surrounding a product that she writes about. She gives me the satisfaction as a reader, and she too is a major influence of what I bought or plan to buy. I even tell myself, if Fiona says it's okay then I can buy that thing XD Her stories sometimes are funny too, I dare say that this lady has the guts to spill whatever she thinks. She's not afraid to talk!

Okay, I want to admit that Arpita, the owner of Shopaholic Anonymous owns a gift that can make you spend money on things she promote, haha! She writes extensively too, and her unique writing style makes me never bother if that one post is as long as an academic paper's literature review. Her blog is another influence that makes me confident to buy anything if her review says it is okay. I found myself a skincare lover + hoarder not long after I started visiting her blog religiously. Another factor that hooks my heart to her blog is that the pictures on this blog is always 100% whatever the product is. I don't mean to say that everything looks like pictures from magazines. What I meant is, her pictures are always the type that I call "what you see is what you get" (I am not referring to the computer term of WYSIWYG okay). This is very important to me especially for makeup items as Shopaholic Anonymous never failed to show their true colours ;)

I actually have more than these to mention but since the rule here is only for 3, that will have to do for now. I guess I will continue making this post from time to time, to shout out on blogs I love so that everyone can give them a visit too ^_^ So yeah, I hope if you haven't visited these three awesome blogs, you can start scrolling up and down their pages now as I can say that these are among the most informative beauty blogs I love. They are consistent in posting (I must be like them!!) and your eyes will love what you see on their blogs ^_^ To end my post, I hereby tag three of my blogging comrades to share their 3 favourite blogs as well :p


Care to recommend me your favourite blogs? 
^_^

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Yay! Thanks for doing the tag dear <3 and new discovery for me! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome babe, and thanks for tagging too ^_^ it was fun!

      Delete
  2. ngeeeee senyum sampai telinga kita... im so touch! by thinking how bad my english is but still you love my blog! haha thank you syg!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe Sab ni comel je XD english language acquisition can be improved over time ;) but your talent is rare and unique!

      Delete
  3. Awww thank you for the mention! It means the world to me! I'm so glad you enjoy the blog the same way that I enjoy yours <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Arpita ^_^ let us together strive to be an excellent writer/blogger and benefit our readers!

      Delete
  4. Hello babe! Thanks for dropping by and thanks for loving my blog, really appreciate it ^_^ will visit your blog soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. It is!! I cant wait to see your post babe, link back to me tau nanti ^_^

      Delete
  6. I made it to the list! Yay!

    Thanks for the sweet mention. I think I know which funny post. It must be the Brush Guard review that makes me so so angry but turns out to be funny lol. Every product review tends to have it's own story :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know which post, ahahaha!!! Psst, apart from the brush guard, the Ecotools brush post was one as well, and then it leads to post on how to identify authentic and fake Ecotools brushes. I super love those posts ;) Yes, I cant agree more with you, every product review (especially from you) will come with its own story, that's why I love Street Love more than ever every day ^_^

      Delete
    2. Oh yea. That Ecotools! Somehow when I'm angry, I can't be very angry. Good for the blog so that I don't look like one crazy woman heheheeeeee.

      Delete
    3. Your angry level brings your blog to a whole new level : maximum exposure on product XD

      Delete
  7. Aaaaa, banyaknya Sya tak tahu. Lepas ni, kena search banyak-banyak lagi. Hehe. Takde keberanian nak post sepenuhnya dalam English. Grammar ke laut :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay Scha, we learn slowly ;) lama2 nanti dah confident boleh je tulis in English ^_^

      Delete
  8. Sabrina first beauty blogger yg kita jumpa kat event SILKYGIRL..dan jumpa awak juga..hehe..since then kita slalu baca blog korang :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will always remember that event coz tu first time kita pegi event, jumpa kak shikin and also Sabrina ^_^ thank you for always visiting my blog, terharu kita :D

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts