The End of Semester 5

Monday, January 13, 2014

Assalamualaikum and hello!

Praise to God, I just finished my fifth semester of degree with a blast! Well, not much of a blast considering I went home to sleep for hours after the paper ended, and woke up feeling very successful indeed, hee~ My fifth semester witnessed me being a too laid-back human being, I just don't know what makes me so but I took necessary care of my studies and I can foresee that I won't be repeating any papers, InsyaAllah. 

There are so many things I'd like to write, regarding what I felt and what I have been through but I guess I'll save it for now. I'm gonna need to make a proper plan and carefully construct it so that it won't be another random babbling, I want it to be a guide for my juniors who crave for information on how to successfully live through the 3 years of this EPC degree.

Here are the things that I'm gonna do afterwards, since I am sooo done with the textbooks and past year papers :

1. Make a new CV (old one is lost with my laptop, sad), get my academic transcript and apply for internship at the two places I selected

2. Score and pass the internship interviews

3. Settle my pending blog posts. Sorry The Butterfly Project for some pending posts after you-know-what-happened, it is still affecting me deeply and demotivated me a lot

4. Deal with these annoying zits on my forehead. People, please suggest me any potent acne remedy you have had experience with. I've had several big bumps on my forehead for weeks and they don't wanna go away no matter what I do. This is the first time I ever got zits that won't go away and I'm starting to freak out. Help. I am beyond stressed thinking about it (T_T)

5. Design a fitness routine to get back in shape and start shooting my arrows again. They've been sitting in the quiver for too long.

6. Start a proper planning on managing this blog. Maybe 1 post every 2-3 days.

7. Contain myself from spending on unnecessary things. 

Thanks for reading, be back soon ^_^

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. good luck syg! regarding the post, maybe you can list out everything, take a whole day to draft 3-4 post and schedule it to certain date that you have planned. in sya Allah it would be less stressful! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the idea Sab ^_^ so far kita pernah draft satu post at a time je, tak pernah lagi draft more than that at a time. should do as you said soon :)

      Delete
  2. good luck for internship! dah dapat belum? hehe aah for blog posts tu akak selalu buat mcm ni.. edit semua gamba (dlm 2 or 3 posts sekali), upload terus dlm draft. Then bile free you bole start typing the details/info. at least siap one post u can upload terus, tak payah nk fikir pasal nak edit gamba. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I'll reply as soon as possible!

About Me

like us on facebook

Popular Posts